Honored Contributor

Re: Bibi deserved her own thread this week...

She is defintely an attractive lady with a terrific sense of style.  I'm enjoying these fashion threads @MacDUFF.

Honored Contributor

Bibi probably appreciates any mention she can get on fashion threads. Style away.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

I agree, her style looks great on her, but who is she?  Any info on her background?

Super Contributor

I lke all of the looks.   She is very stylish.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice ideas.  #5 makes me want to buy a sweater.

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF you are so right on....these outfits are wonderful...love them all.

Esteemed Contributor

I love her style.  I would wear any one of those outfits, but I think #2 and #6 (striped sweater and jeans, pink shirt and jeans) are my favorites.

Thanks for sharing, @MacDUFF!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

I’m not a fan of her handbags, ripped jeans, wide leg crops, platform sneakers & pointy toe shoes. Some of her looks are a bit too relaxed for my style. A few of her tops and trousers look wrinkled and a bit messy. Just not my style. 

I like these 4 looks. I would switch to a smaller handbag on the first one. I really like the last navy outfit. 

Honored Contributor

i have no idea who BIBI is? are we supposed to know?

i do like a few of her styles, i dont like a few of her styles. she wears them well though.....just like dayle (from the other thread) and her style.

interestingly, remember when LR wore the wide legged jeans? so many here were not a fan. now many are loving all of this persons looks, including the wide legged jeans and pants?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I don't know or care how old she is, she can carry off these styles. There are some woman who just have the ability thru personality, attitude, panache, whatever to look great no matter their style.

Ran into a woman while shopping one time who seemed to have that whatever. My friend and I stopped to compliment her. She had short white spikey hair, a beautiful embroidered Johnny Was vest, jeans, a tee and beautiful smile. A petite woman.
Turns out she had finished chemo recently and appreciated the compliment. She wasn't feeling her best self so she needed that boost. All I could think was wow, if she can look that great after dealing with chemo how must she look when she's perfectly healthy.