Trusted Contributor

Re: Beyonce's dress at pre-grammy luncheon...

I watched about 3minutes,saw some of the horrible dresses,shoot my head an turned the channel.Some looked just like freaks,any thing goes out there

Honored Contributor

I'll never understand why women think it's a good idea to have their boobs out?

I have seen her looking a lot better than that.

The color doesn't look good on her either.

My mother used to say it was wise to leave something to the imagination because most people's imagination's are always bigger than reality.  Get it?

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Beyonce has put on a little weight but she still looks great.  What is with her husband's hair?  Looks like he just got out of bed.  I mean the guy is nearly a billionaire and his hair is a mess.

KatCat1:  ITA!  His hair is atrocious!  He is not an attractive man to begin with (my opinion anyway) and his hair is just beyond horrid.

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Beyonce has put on a little weight but she still looks great.  What is with her husband's hair?  Looks like he just got out of bed.  I mean the guy is nearly a billionaire and his hair is a mess.

KatCat1:  ITA!  His hair is atrocious!  He is not an attractive man to begin with (my opinion anyway) and his hair is just beyond horrid.

@lovesallanimals@Katcat1- Jay-Z is wearing an ethnocentric hairstyle.  Many African-American men wear their hair in this fashion.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal   I am familiar with the hairstyle but Jay Z's looks off.  i have seen this style on other black men and it looks good.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

It would be interesting to know the context of this photo - might explain the sneers on their faces.  It's clearly a deliberate pose for the camera.

As to the outfits:  I think his suit and shoes look sharp and well-tailored.  I'm not a fan of the electrified hair look (ethnic or not).

There's nothing I like about her dress:  not the color nor the style.  The swath of fabric draped in the front seems superfluous and the plunging neckline?  Well, I'm with a lot of others on this thread - why do these celebrities feel the need to outdo each other with how much they can expose?  And as for those stilettoes walking on grass; how do women do it?  I never could (or would).

I wonder if her "dress" is really shorts and that's why the draped fabric in the front?  To give the appearance of a dress?

Honored Contributor

A big NO!  Not chic to me.  Trashy is the word I would use.  I hate the design of it --- again --- with the deep plunging neckline --- and then the big, ugly drape in the front.  I would be hard to get a design much worse.  I never thought I'd say this -- but he looks much better than she does.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin