Honored Contributor

beyonce-ivy-park-01.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

beyonce-ivy-park-03 (1).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Beyoncé Debuts Athleisure Line in Empowering Video Starring Blue Ivy!

Great news Beyhive: You are one step closer to a Beyoncé-level bod. Queen Bey debuted her athleisure clothing line, Ivy Park, Thursday, with an amazing video (above) where she not only models the collection, but also shares a very personal message with fans. And of course the Internet is freaking.

BeyonceSOURCE IVY

The best part about the video (aside from the amazing fitspo Bey is serving): Blue Ivy makes a cameo wearing the cutest little gloves we’ve ever seen.

In the voiceover featured throughout the clip, Beyoncé shares the message behind her line, explaining how running was a huge outlet for her during her adolescence.

“I’d wake up in the morning, and my dad would come knocking on my door and tell me that it’s time to go running. I remember wanting to stop, but I would push myself to keep going. He taught me discipline,” she shares, adding. “And I would think about my dreams. I would think about the sacrifices my parents made for me. I would think about my little sister and how I was her hero. I would look at the beauty around me. The sunshine through the trees. I would keep breathing.”

The 34-year-old superstar adds that when she needs to overcome fears now, she returns to those park runs with her dad.

“There are things I’m still afraid of,” she says. “When I have to conquer those things, I still go back to that park. Before I hit the stage, I go back to that park. When it was time for me to give birth I went back to that park. The park became a state of mind. The park became my strength. The park is what made me who I am. Where’s your park?”

BeyoncéIVY PARK/YOUTUBE

The clothing, which launches exclusively at Topshop on April 14, features Ivy Park emblazoned shirts and shower sandals, some really sexy bodysuits and much, much more.

Rounding out Beyoncé’s best day ever, she also nabbed the May 2016 covers of Elle and Elle UK, serving up her signature flawlessness in sexy Ivy Park gear. Next step: World domination.

Trusted Contributor

She looks amazing.  What a beautiful young and fit woman!

Honored Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

Perhaps with a little help from Photoshop, as all celebrities have!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 - yes, an authentic natural beauty with curves and not afraid to show them! 

Don't mind the 'little green monster' post...some are just insecure & feel the need to post negative comments, and they travel in packs Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 - yes, an authentic natural beauty with curves and not afraid to show them! 

Don't mind the 'little green monster' post...some are just insecure & feel the need to post negative comments, and they travel in packs Woman LOL

You are so right!  I love that:-)  the little green monster....  Did they now start photoshopping the red carpet and award shows??  These are just stills of the real deal as far as I am concerned

Honored Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

You are so right!  I love that:-)  the little green monster....  Did they now start photoshopping the red carpet and award shows??  These are just stills of the real deal as far as I am concerned

@NJgirl 1205 - since these items are going to fly out the door, I will be monitoring to find the entire 200 item lookbook & will post info here. Not sure if all 200 will go up for sale on Apr 14 or if there will be a rollout over the course of months/season. 

I'm very interested in the leggings, tops & jackets. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beyonce's Ivy Park - Complete Lookbook is Up!

"The time has almost come to sweat just like Beyoncé. (Or to wear Bey-designed clothes while perspiring, at least.) If you've somehow missed all of the hype leading up to the launch, Ivy Park is a full-fledged fashion label that the superstar launched (and co-owns, in a 50-50 split) with Topshop's billionaire owner, Sir Philip Green.

The debut collection includes leggings with three different rise options (dubbed The I, The V, and The Y, from least to most ab coverage), an array of "second skin" pieces (think tanks with built-in sports bras, bodysuits, and medium-impact sports bras) plus streetwear pieces like logo sweatshirts, T-shirts, and parkas. In addition to prominent branding, detailing throughout the 200-strong collection includes a honeycomb motif and fishnet mesh. Each season, expect fresh outerwear designs.

Ivy Park has pretty egalitarian ambitions for a workout line: It aims to be a "democratic brand and is for everybody and every body shape" that will "start a cultural movement in the vocabulary we use around one another, around our daughters, and around all the young women in our lives," according to a press release.

You'll be able to shop the extensive activewear line at retailers like Nordstrom and Net-a-Porter on Thursday; it'll be available in sizes XXS to XL. In the meantime, you can check out all of the looks from the collection at Refinery29 website, and get a head start on that Ivy Park wishlist."

I really like some of the tops. Prefer the non-descript/minimal logo

image (1).png

Honored Contributor

Re: Beyonce's Ivy Park - Complete Lookbook is Up!

image.png