Respected Contributor

Better options for PLUS than PETITES,

Please NOTE:.... I am 5'1"...a 29"  tunic comes almost to the middle of my thigh. JRT had on the Graver TSV at midnight and it looked too big! PLEASE MAKE ITEMS IN A PETITE LENGTH JUST AS YOU GIVE PLUS SIZES A LONGER LENGTH! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Better options for PLUS than PETITES,

Amen.  I am five feet tall.  More trouble with tops than bottoms.  Bottoms have measurements but tops tend to have  longer than needed arms.  Just love to sweep my sleeves in food as I go along the food choices at a buffet.  So much fun. 

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant  Yes! There are so many of us who are just like you!!  

Honored Contributor

I so agree.  (also 5' tall)  I've been requesting petites from QVC for many years.  I wrote letters before QVC had a website.   I quit buying Susan Graver's items because all the tunics (I finally realized) looked horrible on me; same for jackets.  (Now I wouldn't order from her as she has become so rude with interrupting, etc.)   I have found one of the department stores has a lot of petites that fit me perfectly so no more taking clothing for alterations.  I only buy Linea from QVC now, but they need to order more petites from this line.  Even when they do sell petites in Linea, the inseam is almost always 29" which to me is not a petite.   I think QVC has always stocked more of the plus sizes.   QVC is losing out on a lot of sales by not featuring more petite items and also small sizes.

Esteemed Contributor

..... and don't get me started on "wide" shoes

(there are so many other places to purchase small, narrow shoes)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I'm 5'1".  I love tunics but I have to buy petites.  Lately I've seen some beautiful SG tunics that I'd love but no petites.  

Honored Contributor

I just received my order for Linea ankle pants in sapphire (to match the whisper knit sweater I already received).  They are beautiful and the fabric is outstanding.  However, I thought since they were an ankle pant they would fit me okay in length as a long pant.  No.  I will have to take them to a seamstress.  I had planned to order the same pant in the light grey and navy, but changed my mind.  That would be another two trips to get them shortened plus the additional cost.   QVC buyers: please take care of us shorter ladies and bring in true petite lengths.

Honored Contributor

I know they can't offer EVERYthing for EVERYone, but I wish they'd offer dresses in petites more often.  Specifically SG.  She seldom does dresses in petites.

Honored Contributor

I am not petite but 5'10".  I notice when I go online to shop at other stores there are many petites offered.  Talbot's for one.  I think also J. Crew and Ann Taylor offer petites.  I know Macy's does.  You may just have to widen your search.  I have to being tall.  I know that tailor gets expensive.  

Contributor

I sympathize with the original commenter and all you gals who are petite and can't wear regular length clothing.  I am a 5X and can't buy any clothing QVC sells.... at all!  I think they gave up trying to fit everyone years ago, if they ever did try.