Trusted Contributor

Re: Betsey Johnson is on HSN right now.

On 3/5/2014 iluvhandbags said:
On 3/5/2014 Vickie00 said:

How Betsey chooses to dress is her business. In the past, I have bought a couple pieces of her costume jewelry that I am very happy with. In Dec. I purchased a pair of her boots on HSN that I just love.

These are adorable! Wonder do they still have them......hmmmm.....might have to go have a look-see! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It is currently sold out. It was item# 260-870 Betsey Johnson "Litza" Leather Boot. But even though it is sold out, you can still add it to your favorites list. I had bought a pair of Steve Madden pumps in Dec. The pumps had been sold out since, and yesterday 2 more were available. So you never know. Or can search for it elsewhere.

Super Contributor

At least she had some really cool shoes to look at! How can you not respect Betsey Johnson and her contributions to fashion over the decades.
Valued Contributor

I have quite a few of her items and love them. Unfortunately her clothes aren't available in plus sizes. She's the only designer I've seen they let do that on HSN.
Super Contributor

On 3/5/2014 winamac1 said:
On 3/5/2014 gazelle77 said:

she is such a trainwreck. Never wants to grow up. At 72 she is dressing like a 12 year old.

Gazelle...does someone pee in your cheerios everyday??

Oh god! Another stalker Therapist.....just what is needed. LOL!
Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2014 luvmyteddy said:

Nice to see you have a new obsession. Do you ever stop? {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Everyday, it gets old...

You have to feel for these people. There are a couple other names that come to mind and everyday it's nothing but negativity. It must be all they have to look forward to.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2014 sparklestar said:

Nice to see you have a new obsession. Do you ever stop? {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Everyday, it gets old...

You have to feel for these people. There are a couple other names that come to mind and everyday it's nothing but negativity. It must be all they have to look forward to.

Those are the ones that have the biggest followings on the boards. Go figure.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/5/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 3/5/2014 sparklestar said:

Everyday, it gets old...

Those are the ones that have the biggest followings on the boards. Go figure.

Birds of a feather - !Wink

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

My Granddaughter is a fan of her handbags. I get them at Ross.