Honored Contributor

Beth Djalali Types Of Denim And Uses In The Wardrobe.

Beth has a wonderful sense of style.  She often partners with Talbots as well as Ann Taylor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVYxJtwKy1s&t=234s

Honored Contributor

Re: Beth Djalali Types Of Denim And Uses In The Wardrobe.

Beth actually dresses a bit too preppy for me but I have enjoyed her makeup and hair tutorialsSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tansyI totally agree with you!  I'm much more fashion forward!Smiley Happy  It just gives me joy!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@tansyI totally agree with you!  I'm much more fashion forward!Smiley Happy  It just gives me joy!

@ECBG  I watch her occasionally but there is something about her voice that sounds old and depressed.  Not sure what.  Then it makes her style seem as much.  I like Susan after 60 much better and she is probably about the same age but Susan seems happier and I like that.

Honored Contributor

@NonametodayI feel Susan needs to update her hair style.  I feel she's less professional when speaking.

Have you watched JLJ?  I like her delivery although, she's VERY classic.  I did order a white button down with beading around the collar.   I considered it more forward.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@NonametodayI feel Susan needs to update her hair style.  I feel she's less professional when speaking.

Have you watched JLJ?  I like her delivery although, she's VERY classic.  I did order a white button down with beading around the collar.   I considered it more forward.

who IS JLJ, I'm have to venture over to you tube.  I always like to find you fashion ideas.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some that I like better but are a little too young.  Nonetheless, I get tips on color combinations, styling, trending, etc. I can choose from those to buy what seems age appropriate for me.  Jodie Fox, Emma Maria, Fashion Mumblr, Audrey Coyne, Christie Ressel, Busbee Style, Blush with me-Parmita.

Just excuse me about not liking Beth.  She is okay.  She just seems hard or something.  I really cannot put my finger on it . I do like many items she wears, but I don't like them on her.