Honored Contributor

Re: Beth Djalali- Five Outfits With Black Pants

Second video of hers that I have watched today, and there is something which I can not put my finger on that I do not like about her

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Second video of hers that I have watched today, and there is something which I can not put my finger on that I do not like about her

@I am still oxox,It may help you if you knew about why she does the videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnpP8bV_F9w

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Just do not like her style it is not relevant to my life as it is now

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I will have to watch more of her videos....I was not overly impressed by what she was showing....I mostly wear black pants and pointed flats and keep my wardrobe fairly classic.  Something about her pants I did not like.... I did love her hair.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

I am very glad our pianist and organist stop when the choir leaves prior to the sermon.  Otherwise, I would not hear the minister.  Same here.  I could not understand what she was saying for the loud music so after an adequate amount of time and hearing very little and understanding even less, I gave up.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs,I know exactly what you mean.  I would have suggested, for instance,  Beth's slacks be a little wider at the ankle to balance the hip.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sadiesadie,Oh my!  Thank you so much for your kind words.

I doubt she gets makeup on her sweaters.  Makeup hoods are available at amazon for less than $6 to put over your face to keep makeup from rubbing off, and baby wipes (unbelieveably) also remove makeup transfer.  If the wipes dry out, just sprinkle with a little water.

Image result for makeup hoods

Anytime you need me, I'm here, girlfriend!Smiley Happy

Just saw this. What a good idea. Will look into it. I was thinking more while she's wearing it and moving around.

I have a navy IM camo tee I bought 2? years ago and as hard as I try I can't seem to not get makeup on it especially while taking it off. Have to spray the neck and wash after every wearing😿

This hood looks so lighweight that it could go inside a purse to use while trying on tops while shopping.

Thank you for this tip.

Honored Contributor

Her new Maine Coon kitty seems to be taking up all of her time.  She hasn’t posted to her blog in some time.  

Honored Contributor

I think she looks very nice, but I don't agree a pointed toe shoe makes you look any slimmer.  In fact ,if you have feet that you are self conscious about, they only make them look longer

But, if it makes her happy to think so, good for her

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Her new Maine Coon kitty seems to be taking up all of her time.  She hasn’t posted to her blog in some time.  

@tansyI get a new post every day.  Are you subscribed to her emails?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett