Honored Contributor

Beth Djalali- Five Outfits With Black Pants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wwsHTzshU0

Love Beth's tips in her fashion "magazine".  Although this is what I do, she's fun to watch.

The oversized sweater tip is for slim legs.  Other shapes will generally look larger.

Enjoy!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Beth Djalali- Five Outfits With Black Pants

@ECBG wrote:

Love Beth's tips in her fashion "magazine".  Although this is what I do, she's fun to watch.

The oversized sweater tip is for slim legs.  Other shapes will generally look larger.

Enjoy!Smiley Happy

@ECBG

Loved the head-to-toe black.

Loved the oversized sweater.

Liked the black holiday outfit with long jacket but did not care for the black bow with the white blouse on the holiday outfit; I would have liked a self-fabric pussybow better or even jewelry. 

Regarding the animal print vest, would have preferred a black sweater to the beige/khaki sweater with the leopard/tiget vest.

Did not care for the brown jacket and cowboy belt with black shirt and pants.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Enjoy!Smiley Happy

@ECBGMy big take away was her hair. Loved the color and style. Found myself wondering if she was getting makeup on that white sweater.

Wish I could do the pointy toe. Used to be able to but all I think now is ouch. 

I do love the black turtleneck and black pants together. I do feel long and slim even at 5'.

You should have your own channel @ECBG. You always look perfect

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie,Oh my!  Thank you so much for your kind words.

I doubt she gets makeup on her sweaters.  Makeup hoods are available at amazon for less than $6 to put over your face to keep makeup from rubbing off, and baby wipes (unbelieveably) also remove makeup transfer.  If the wipes dry out, just sprinkle with a little water.

Image result for makeup hoods

Anytime you need me, I'm here, girlfriend!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

My mother just uses a left over plastic food bag. She even brings it with her when shopping for clothes. It's free.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday,I wasn't a fan of the animal print vest myself.  It was too thick and a little short for my taste.

It's styling ideas.  The individual items are less important than the overall idea being shown.

Respected Contributor

I really liked the animal print vest. I am petite and I think the length would be perfect for me.  Now I am on the hunt. Hate when that happens but I know I would get quite a bit of use out of it.

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles,Beth occasionaly is subsidized by Chicos, and it looks like one of their pieces to me.

Honored Contributor

Oh, I liked the vest.  It was the top underneath that made it look less than what it could have been.  I thought she should have worn the black turtleneck with the animal print vest.  Then it would have been that piece of WOW that gave the drama to the black.

Respected Contributor

That would be great, will definitely check that out and the price. Thanks for the tip. I enjoyed her video, never saw her before.