Trusted Contributor

I think, for the most part, they all wear their stuff too tight (Carolyn & Jane here's looking at you!)  Go up a size so you can a least button the sweater or jacket.  Who cares what size you are if it fits!

Honored Contributor

I like the way Amy Stran dresses.  She looks good in anything.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

I think, for the most part, they all wear their stuff too tight (Carolyn & Jane here's looking at you!)  Go up a size so you can a least button the sweater or jacket.  Who cares what size you are if it fits!

I've said this previously, but I think part of them problem Carolyn has is that she is wearing off the rack clothing so has to make a choice between a size that fits her in the shoulders (she always says she has narrow shoulders and short arms) or a larger size that might give her more room through the mid-section but would look droopy and too big through the top of the garment. So, she makes a choice to fit her shoulders, with the result that things are sometimes tight through the middle. Jane has a similar problem, in that she is fairly small on the top half of her body but has a definite "pear" shape -- she always says her hips and thighs are the largest part of her. So, again, if she fits the top part of her, the garments are sometimes tighter through the lower body; if she fits the biggest part, the shoulders would look way too big. I'm not saying this is always the case, but I think it is one reason there are fit issues.

Honored Contributor

Alberti-he always looks good,whether in suit and tie or just casual.

Respected Contributor

HEATHER HALL ON SHOPHQ

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

HEATHER HALL ON SHOPHQ

I agree,  the hosts on that channel basically all look nice.  Same on HSN but Colleen by far looks classy consistentlySmiley Happy