Esteemed Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

Yes, JT always looks like she has put a lot of thought into her outfits.  

@walkingal  .... JT clothes are always much too tight ... she doesn’t want to admit that she is not an XXS !!! 

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@walkingal wrote:

Yes, JT always looks like she has put a lot of thought into her outfits.  

@walkingal  .... JT clothes are always much too tight ... she doesn’t want to admit that she is not an XXS !!! 

Jane does not ever claim that she is wearing an XXS. She usually says she is wearing a QVC 8 on the bottom (her "problem area") and a QVC XS on top.

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

Jane is a master at working with her figure flaws.  I sometimes think she wears a size too small though, and I get the impression that she goes home and rips off her clothes and says "AHHHHHHHH" ! ! ! !

I think Jayne Brown always looks impeccable and comfortable at the same time. 

FLAWS??  Really?

Having a certain shape or having curves does NOT mean we are flawed by any means.

Honored Contributor

Rachael always looks nice.  Mary Beth always classic, I like Kirstin's casual style, Gabrielle looks nice all the time.  I don't really watch enough to know what ohers look like.

Honored Contributor

@LolaMontez wrote:

I agree Jane always looks nice.  Leah is always beautifylly dressed as well.  I cannot believe what some of the other hosts wear on air.  Many times, they look like they are about to go out and do yard work or wash their car.  Very sloppy looking and waaaaaay to casual for TV.

And some look lik they are going to a club lol.  Some are way over the topSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Rick D.

Respected Contributor

Some of the hosts and many models clothes are too tight and very unattractive to see tops fit close to the body, pull across the back and arms and/or jeans and jeggings that are wrinkled due to tightness in various locations from the waist to the ankle.....

Respected Contributor

I agree ... Jane has looked especially nice lately .....Hair and make-up ....

Trusted Contributor

I think that Jennifer always looks good and when she is dressed up for her jewelry shows, she wears very nice dresses.  She looks good in Isaac's clothes. She makes me want to buy what she is wearing.

Respected Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

I think that Jennifer always looks good and when she is dressed up for her jewelry shows, she wears very nice dresses.  She looks good in Isaac's clothes. She makes me want to buy what she is wearing.

I agree about Jennifer...she always looks nice and put together whether it is casual or dressy.