Occasional Contributor

Best denim pull on jeans please..

BEST TRENDY PULL ON JEANS...NARROW WAISTBAND AND TRENDY IF POSSIBLE.  WOULD LIKE SIZES  S  M  L  XL   I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH.  LOL  THANK YOU IN ADVANCE 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Best denim pull on jeans please..

Check out the ones on Soft Surroundings website. Might be what your looking for. Good luck. 

Honored Contributor

@Paula319 wrote:

BEST TRENDY PULL ON JEANS...NARROW WAISTBAND AND TRENDY IF POSSIBLE.  WOULD LIKE SIZES  S  M  L  XL   I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH.  LOL  THANK YOU IN ADVANCE 

You're throwing this out here. Jeans are by waist size.  You can check the Rack online.  Also NYD Jeans. I assume you don't want to spend a lot of money for it.  If you're looking S, M L etc, try HSN.  Their jeans have button and zipper fly.  QVC has mostly pull on.  For a narrow band, you're going to need a contour waist (they are cut on a curve instead of straight)  You might have to think about it, LOL.  If you insist on a narrow band, you restricting yourself.  Better yet go to a department store first.  Try something on.  If you like it, search online for it or try sales.  This has a narrow band.  On the Rack on sale.  this is mid rise 8 1/2" rise 27" inseam.  Waist size 29  and 31 available.  AG jean, so good quality jean. You have to know what inseam, you want   27" to 30" fit most women under 5'5;'"  Also try Gap.  Cheap jeans there.

Image of AG The Stilt Roll Up Cigarette Leg Jeans

Honored Contributor

I only wear Liverpool pull on jeans. They fit like a dream, feel fantastic and are very stylish. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Paula319 As I just suggested to another poster, I was at Soft Surroundings today and they have wonderful tencil jeans with a 1 1/2 inch elastic.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Denim and Co. have good pull on jeans and twill pants. 

At Dillards , Alison Daley rules ! love her pants. Mid price like 30 something.

Not crotch hugging and to tight at the knees like you see the models wearing at the Q. View from the back end is a sight to behold.

Honored Contributor

I saw beautiful tencel pull on Jean's (sorry, auto correct) at Soft Surroundings . The waist band was about 1 1/2 inches.Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I have several pairs by my favorites are from Ann Taylor.