Honored Contributor

Best Selling Swimsuit... $33!

This enigma-addressing suit is a best-selling one-piece on Amazon, with over 7,300 gushy reviews.

Screenshot_2021-07-07-20-53-29.png

The Hilor Women's One Piece Crossover Swimsuit is one of those brilliantly designed items that employs clever optical trickery to make every body look its best. With strategically placed sheer mesh stripes, and a cut that shows off easy wins like shoulders and collarbones, it deserves a place in the lightly populated pantheon of flattering-for-everyone swimwear.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Best Selling Swimsuit... $33!

[ Edited ]

I ordered a cross back strap swimsuit for the beach (it was leopard print, my love) and wasn't in the least happy with how the straps felt.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I ordered a cross back strap swimsuit for the beach (it was leopart print, my love) and wasn't in the least happy with how the straps felt.

That's almost as bad as having a swimsuit that won't stay up!  7300 positive reviews suggests the OP suit is a good one

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's definitely cute, may look great.  My concern is- does it leave crazy looking tan lines?

Honored Contributor

I don't need horizontal stripes around my waist....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

It won't help my thighs. 

Honored Contributor

@godi 

I agree with you there!  The worst area of my body!  Yuck!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin