Respected Contributor

Best Poncho Cape

[ Edited ]

Do you know where I can find one?   Saw two of them at the BonTon Stores and although it was like an Indian print with a hood, it just didn't fit right, I kept adjusting it and the fabric was like a "cheap heavy fleece", maybe fleece isn't the correct word I'm looking for but it was somewhat heavy but showed it's creases probably from the shipping.  Also looking for a quick closure, maybe loop and fasten.  Boy I'm not doing a good job describing what I"m looking for but nothing pull over, just something to walk the dog with when there's a chill in the air.

I looked on the Q and nothing I want or interested in.  I checked out HSN and nothing there either. 

Esteemed Contributor

I always check catalogues to see what is available as in Blair and then I look at Amazon.  When all else fails I go to a real store, but that happens rarely.  

Valued Contributor

Hello,

I would try Novica.  They may cost a little more.  However, they are well worth it.

Honored Contributor

@Furry wrote:

Hello,

I would try Novica.  They may cost a little more.  However, they are well worth it.

I have quite a few ponchos and capes from NOVICA.  Just yesterday I ordered a long red alpaca cape with scarf. (although they called it a poncho)  I've never been disappointed by their quality.

Mr. Rebates is an added bonus!

Respected Contributor

A269349 D&C

I have this and like it a lot - does not go over the head.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the suggestion of Novica.....I placed my 1st order, can't believe I've never heard of them before...they had exactly what i  was looking for (and a lot more)...

I love their jewelry too and to me it's reasonable!

Trusted Contributor

Check out Talbots.  I purchased two beautiful ponchos & a cape from them last Fall.  They beautiful cashmere and I got them on sale.  They have sales all the time so keep your eyes open.

Valued Contributor

Hello,

I am glad that you liked Novica. They are wonderful!

Super Contributor

I cannot believe they are calling this a cape.  

New
QVC Price: $145.00Featured Price: $131.64
Respected Contributor

Reminds me of a zip up sweater.

I've been doing some more searching and checked out Talbots too along with The Wildlife Federation (they used to have some really great apparel) but I'm happy with what I ordered from Novica...so thank you again.