Super Contributor

My purchased of A238274 arrived in Evergreen. I purchased one that was "as is" which was missing the fob, had probably been carried several times as the bottom was somewhat dirty, and scratches. I'm not sure if I want to replace this bag with another or just return. I'm not as thrilled with the Evergreen color as I was on TV. My lack of excitement could be due to the shape of the bag as well. Anyone have this one in another color. Also saw some mentions of zipper issues. Thought I would try his bags, but not sure if I want another. What is your favorite?

Super Contributor

I have A234628 in marigold and it's a gorgeous bag and extremely well made. I've carried it all summer and until last month when I actually ordered another one in the burgundy for winter because I haven't found anything that matches it in quality or ease of use. No problems with the zippers or anything else.

Super Contributor
On 2/4/2014 okiebug said:

I have A234628 in marigold and it's a gorgeous bag and extremely well made. I've carried it all summer and until last month when I actually ordered another one in the burgundy for winter because I haven't found anything that matches it in quality or ease of use. No problems with the zippers or anything else.

I have this bag in black with silver hardware and carry it a lot. I ordered one of his new hobo bags last night in bone. I like everything about these bags. My Dooneys and Coach bags have been sitting on the shelf all winter long....keep going back to the black A23468. I definitely like his dust bags better than the blue Dooneys, too, which isn't a big thing....but a real plus.

Honored Contributor

I, too, have been relying on my Isaac bags. I love them! My first one was A233219 in Ink Blue. I carried that one most of the summer, ignoring my "regular" summer bags. When he had the TSV A234628, I ordered it in Brandy. I'm still carrying it. VERY unusual for me to stick with the same bag for so long! I like feet on the bottom of my bags, so these fit my lifestyle. I have had no problems with zippers at all. Smile

Super Contributor

You can find them on eBay, too, that are very reasonably priced.

Super Contributor

I haven't bought one of his bags but they seem lovely and are certainly a better price than BM's.

Super Contributor

Thanks for all the replies. Anyone have A238274? I looked at the others you mentioned and they are very nice.

Respected Contributor
On 2/4/2014 okiebug said:

I'm carrying this bag in ink blue. LOVE it.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/4/2014 toril said:

Thanks for all the replies. Anyone have A238274? I looked at the others you mentioned and they are very nice.

I have that one in cognac. I bought it a few months ago - my first IM handbag purchase - and I just love it! Very well made, with soft leather, and the outside pockets are great. I'm thinking of another color.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett