Honored Contributor

Re: Best Answer feature

[ Edited ]

I noticed this a few days ago in the Beauty forum. I was curious as to what it meant, since I'd never seen it before. What's interesting is I asked a friend on our thread if she knew what it was all about, and she could not see the feature. So, I tapped on the feature to my friend's reply to see what would happen. The next morning we woke up to a message from the Q team that the Best Answer had been selected to my friend from me. I don't plan on using this feature again. The only thing that bothers me is that I do "heart" posts, and since "Best Answer" is directly under the heart symbol, I have to be careful not to hit it by mistake...

~H~
Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC  In my experience on 'net BBs. this type of thing ends up being a popularity contest.   

Honored Contributor

I think this is a poor feature...don't like it whatsoever. I would prefer folks just answered/posted because they wanted to help or add their input, not because of getting a 'best answer'. There will always be a % of folks who will try and get as many as they can or compete...

I won't be using this button...

Esteemed Contributor

I try to avoid the feature after falling into it once by accident.