Valued Contributor

Belle slub knit laundering help

Hello everyone,  does anyone have any hints as to how to launder these adorable tops? I am very careful with my laundry, never seem to be able to launder these without them coming out so wrinkled.

Regular Contributor

Re: Belle slub knit laundering help

I have a lot of her slub knit. Love it! I wash them in cold water on delicate cycle. I use Woolite defense to preserve the colors. I then dry on delicate. I take out of dryer as soon as done and hang. Never had a problem and the more you wash them the softer they get!! Have a great day!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What FL Granny said. I think it is important not to cram the washer and not use warm or hot water.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGranny That may be the trick I think I will wash them separately. I do love the look.

Esteemed Contributor

I wash mainly in cold water. I turn the Belle tops inside out.  (I do the same with Issac tops) I air dry mine so I hang them on a padded hanger and just do a quick smooth down the front and back and hang them to dry. I might put them in the dryer on air fluff for 5 minutes if they got tangled up with something else. Works for me.

Respected Contributor

I wash my KG slub on delicate/cold water.  I run dryer on delicate but I don't completely dry them.  I take them out after about 10 minutes and then hang dry.

Honored Contributor

I wash them by hand in cold water with a gentle detergent  and dry them on my drying rack.