Valued Contributor

Has anyone else received A365685 Belle tall pull on knit jeggings

and find that each time there is a new order that they don't fit the same?? I have at least 10 pair in two different sizes. I wanted a looser fit. I ordered up a size early this year & they were perfect! I orderded them again & this time the larger size is too small! CS says that's not defective. I say it is. Even my very first that I purchased had to be exchanged. Every color is different & sometimes the same color is too. I can't exchange them as they are all out in every size! I am not happy. One pair in the dark indigo I have never worn because it was summer.  So when I hold them up or lay on top of each other they are not the same size. I am frustrated because their free exchange is a joke! If they were just out of my size I would have lost $3.50 on each pair. I thought I would be safe ordering an item I already have. But nope! What would you do?? 

Honored Contributor

I find that each time I wear the same pair, it changes sizes.  Starts out fine, then as I sit and move around, the size increases until I have an unattractive baggy butt.  I no longer buy them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Hi @DAD I am so sorry. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order number. 

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I find that each time I wear the same pair, it changes sizes.  Starts out fine, then as I sit and move around, the size increases until I have an unattractive baggy butt.  I no longer buy them.

Get what you pay for. Try Spanx - fab!

Valued Contributor

Re: Belle jeggings

[ Edited ]

I did and was told I couldn't return as defective or an exchange. I'm not very happy & as another person said that was the reason she quit buying them! I will try sending my email again! But I think that's it for flexibelle. I love her clothes. The sizing is not consistant. Thank you.

Valued Contributor

I sent my request again yesterday. No answer at all. Like I said I was not trying Something new. I ordered them because I really have liked the style. I thought it would be safe to order something I already have. They have to have returns coming in the tall size. 

Frequent Contributor

I just don't like these jeggings.  Kinda of cheap looking for me.

How do they wear?  

Valued Contributor

I always get talls and they are sold out. I don't think they look cheap. I'm picky. They wear very well. I always wash in cold water & hang to dry. The only problem I have had with them is getting consistent sizing. I have exchanged in the past witout problems. Now all the talls are gone. I have her cuffed jeans too. Every color. he black & Bordeaux look the best. I like the fact that the waist is smooth so I don't even want jeans with buttons now. It drives me crazy to wear jeans & have them poking out on sweaters & tees!  

Esteemed Contributor

I would stop buying them if everytime I bought them the sizes were off.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

It wasn't everytime there were a few times I had to exchange them. I wear a tall & it's impossible to find in my little city. I have realized that the new order is different than my previous purchase that I love wearing. So I won't be ordering again. I am disappointed because when they fit right they look great on. Sizing on flexibelle seems to be an issue on her other styles too.