Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

I find her choice of prints a pleasant yet stark contrast toher personality! 

Her prints are generally subtle and sophisticated

Respected Contributor

I have many of Belle's tops and I really like them.  I especially like the triple luxe fabric.  I enjoy watching her: she has a vibrant personality and I find her very entertaining and look forward to her shows.

I did try the flexibelle pants and they do not work for me.  I know they are very popular and they are cute, and I think the problem for me is my body type, not her pants.  I prefer Susan Graver and Issac for pants.

I also have Graver and Issac tops too numerous to mention!  So I can recommend all three of these designers.  I like liquid knit because it is better looking than a cotton top and I like her modal fabric and the French Terry items she designs.  I have found lately that I am buying less of Susan's tops because it seems her styles have become too long with too flowly sleeves for me.  I am always happy tho when I find one in a style I can wear - I like the quality. 

I get a kick out of watching Issac - he is an interesting man and I also like Susan's personality.  She is a happy, upbeat person who is very interested in making a quality garment and pointing out the extra details that go into her designs.

I also do buy Denim & Co for more casual clothes.  I like the very popular side pocket pants and I have in so many colors (I am a fan a colored pants).  I bought all 4 of the prints in the D&C TVS today.

Honored Contributor

I am a fan of Kim and her clothing.  Her flexibelle jeans are the bomb!  I have found her tops to be made well and of good quality.  I always get compliments when I wear them.  I have not had to return any of her items.  The cost of her items are not any more or less what the rest of the clothing on the Q costs.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I like Kim's selection, really cute things IMHO. I have two of her velvet stretch shirts that I bought for the holidays.  Love them- well cut, flattering and well-made.  They are classic and although sold at a somewhat higher price, I know I will wear them  season after season.  Look just as nice after washing as they did straight out of the package.  I love watching Kim, I think she's a hoot!

Esteemed Contributor

@Grouchomarx  My only purchase has been her jean skirt, which had to be returned.  The reviews were great and I was looking forward to getting it.  I ordered my normal size based on measurements.  When I tried it on, it was too tight to wear anywhere.  I checked the measurements online to make sure that I ordered the correct size.  I then got out my tape measure and the skirt was missing 2.5 inches of fabric.  I then looked at the size in the skirt and it was the size that I ordered.  Sent it back as defective.

It does not appear to be a normal occurrence for her line, but I am now hesitant to order anything from her clothing line.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I have two pair of the Flexibelle ankle jeans.  They are okay and I wear them often but do find they stretch out a bit by the end of the day.  I do like the fabric.  I have ordered only one of her blouses.  It was too big through the body and the upper arm muscle was extremely tight.  I returned it.  Haven't ordered any of her tops since.  Quality appears to be nice though. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

I find her choice of prints a pleasant yet stark contrast toher personality! 

Her prints are generally subtle and sophisticated

I agree, I think all the tops I've bought have been prints.  Nice colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

....  I have found lately that I am buying less of Susan's tops because it seems her styles have become too long with too flowly sleeves for me...

I agree, and Graver's peplum backs are a horror! I thought the seaming was potentially flattering tailoring on the back, but as worn it is just a horizontal line above the derriere, no tapering, making the look wider, not shapelier!  

Trusted Contributor

@Grouchomarx, I am 5 10 and her clothes fit me beautifully. I LOVE KIM. She is always speaking from her heart. Honest and says exactly what will or will not work . Hopefully her prices will not rise in price as has logo. Not sure Mama enjoy her comment about Botox.LOL I never miss Kim'shows

Looking forward to her new makeup. Hoping light does not have yellow tone. LOVE YOU KIM!!! A SINCERE THANK YOU!! YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION!!!!Your Eyes are the windows to your SOUL. SUPER PERSON NATURAL

Respected Contributor
I'm wearing a pair of cropped Flexibelle jeans right now. They're comfortable and very well made. I have one top of hers that I actually used as an exercise top and it was very comfortable and light on the body. I find Kim funny and entertaining.