Respected Contributor

I’ve been noticing lately her stuff is pretty cute. I don’t buy much clothes from the Q, it’s really not my style overall, but she has some nice tops. A little pricey though. Anyone can speak to the quality and wearability?

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of jeans earlier this year.  I wear them often. Am pleased with the quality.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Her quality is fair.  Her tops are not near as great quality as Susan's, Isaac's or Bob Mackie.  I've returned many of her tops.  She's average quality compared to the other 3 vendors I named.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx 

I’ve only got one button down blouse & two tank tops but I am very pleased with the quality and will definitely purchase from her line again.  I usually purchase things on sale or clearance. Everything in every brand seems expensive to me if not on sale. 

Respected Contributor

I purchased 2 pairs of jeans and a top back in the fall.  I am very pleased with them.

Valued Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel

[ Edited ]

I recommend her line! I have several pieces of jeans and tops. Excellent quality! Her jeans from flexibelle material are the only jeans I buy now. Tops are cute and a definite go to. She’s absolutely a favorite of mine.  I find her clothes reasonably priced, but I only buy on easy pay and under $50 if at all possible. 

Honored Contributor

I love her jeans; great quality and true to fit.

Honored Contributor

I figure there is a pair of her pants in my future but I keep trying to figure out what the flexibelle fabric is like. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for her [personally but saw some pretty woven tops and gave them a try, and some of them are among my favorites  I shop Mackie and Graver as well, their tops are all poly/span which is fine, but I believe the Gravel garments are better quality because they are woven non-stretch which require more precise cut and fit.  Not everything has been perfect, but they are high quality for the q.  Basso and DellOlio are better quaity IMO. So if you are looking for tops you may want to give them a try.  I saw a new one I am thinking about..

Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel

[ Edited ]

I bought a couple of Kim's tops last summer and fall and wasn't impressed at all.  However I bought a recent TSV which is just beautiful and very well made.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment