Honored Contributor

Belle by Kim Gravel Q2 Big Deal tonight

I saw this on FB.  I don't know what the price will be.  It will be launching on Q2 tonight at 9:00 est.  I wish it was a full photo.

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Respected Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Q2 Big Deal tonight

It's cute, but I don't like grommets. 

Q2 seems to have better TSV's than Q1.  LOL

Valued Contributor

Not another cold shoulder top.  Enough already.  This is one trend that should just fade away quickly. 

Respected Contributor

I have a couple of her pants that I enjoy, but the open shoulder top doesn't appeal to me at all.  Neither do the grommets.  I'll have to pass, but may watch the show anyway.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I saw this on FB.  I don't know what the price will be.  It will be launching on Q2 tonight at 9:00 est.  I wish it was a full photo.

@Lipstickdiva I saw a full photo of this top on her FB page from July 24, from a photo shoot.  Not up close though.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12, I just went and looked.  It looks like a knit tunic.  I was wondering if it was a more fitted top or sweater.   

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

It's cute, but I don't like grommets. 

Q2 seems to have better TSV's than Q1.  LOL

They had what I thought was a really adorable pair of Earth gym shoes last week as the Big Deal.  I didn't know how the sizing runs so I passed and I'll wait for reviews. 

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I saw the show and though both Kim and Maria looked fabulous in it. Sharon and Katia are too small and too skinny repectively and I thought they didn't look that great in it. 

Honored Contributor

I saw the show and honestly, just don't care for the top no matter who was wearing it. 

Respected Contributor

I love everything I've ordered from this line, but I'm not interested in this top.  I sure wish the Big Deal had been something I loved.