Esteemed Contributor

Belle by Kim Gravel is getting wayyy overpriced....she has been pretty reasonable up to the last couple months......

tops on today's show between $47-49....ending up about  $55 in the end.......and just plain v neck tee shirt will little print .....really? another a waffle knit short leave top....plain...$49......i guess she is keeping up these days with SG, Logo, IM...who are so repetitous to eachother.

My money is going elsewhere for clothing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Pricing

I've looked at clothing in Walmart,overpriced even under $20 for the vast majority of what I touched, saw a few pretty pieces at my local Macy's -  all priced above the shirt you think is overpriced, @kelsey17 .  I bought my last Kohl's item 

Meanwhile, I still have SG products quite similar to what those retailets are trying to sell.  I know they wear far longer than many other brands in the SG range.  I will buy her line until I can't.  

Super Contributor

I'm partial to her line & am very happy with the Belle pieces I own. Her prices are comparable to the other fashion brands at QVC.

Denim& Co has really had a price jump imo.

Respected Contributor

I fear all of the designers prices are inceasing.

I did notice that on the home page, there is a link for Kim's clothing on sale. I'm not sure what you are looking for but perhaps you can find something there. There seemed to be some decent reductions and a few not so much. 

A blouse I've been wanting since I first saw it aired was reduced by $3. $3. Still too expensive so I will be watching and waiting for a lower price tag. 

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@nycalady wrote:

I'm partial to her line & am very happy with the Belle pieces I own. Her prices are comparable to the other fashion brands at QVC.

@nycalady    Whenever I do order a Belle top, I'm nearly always disappointed in the quality.  The fabrics are the cheapest and the manner of construction shows corners cut.  I'm starting to see this in other lines too, but in hers, it's especially apparent.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@nycalady wrote:

@nycalady    Whenever I do order a Belle top, I'm nearly always disappointed in the quality.  The fabrics are the cheapest and the manner of construction shows corners cut.  I'm starting to see this in other lines too, but in hers, it's especially apparent.

@nycalady @Kachina624 

Agree 100% about Kim's tops, quality is not commensurate with price.  Her pants are my go to however, especially flexibelle, great fit and quality is there.  

Valued Contributor

Let them know how you feel about their overpriced, low quality merchandise with your wallet.  If enough people stop purchasing, they will lower their prices.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 ..................The vendors do not determine the prices, QVC does.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@docsgirl wrote:

Let them know how you feel about their overpriced, low quality merchandise with your wallet.  If enough people stop purchasing, they will lower their prices.

How much do you think it costs now-a-days to have these items shipped from overseas and distributed across the US to the QVC warehouses?????

The cost of fuel, supply chain problems and lack of available employees is driving the price of EVERYTHING up.

I venture to say none of us NEED a single item..and I mean NEED.

So we are able to cut back on what I consider extra expenditures during this time of rampant inflation and recession such as additional clothing.

I highly doubt any of us have literally nothing to wear.

We know the prices as advertised and can decide to spend or save.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I've looked at clothing in Walmart,overpriced even under $20 for the vast majority of what I touched, saw a few pretty pieces at my local Macy's -  all priced above the shirt you think is overpriced, @kelsey17 .  I bought my last Kohl's item 

Meanwhile, I still have SG products quite similar to what those retailets are trying to sell.  I know they wear far longer than many other brands in the SG range.  I will buy her line until I can't.  

I agree with you especially about the SG clothing which i have bought over the years lasting well....but the last couple years her tops are usually $60-70 in the end.....and i have bought beautiful tops from Macys especially which are equitable in quality....but what you can get at Macys is true sales, coupons, etc. which makes those pieces so much more affordable.