Respected Contributor

Belle by Kim Gravel NOW is on at 8 eastern tonight instead of usual 9! 9/10/22

[ Edited ]

don't want to miss any of it!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel NOW is on at 8 eastern tonight instead of usual 9! 9/10/22

She seems like a nice lady, but she overdoes it with her selling and the constant y'all drives me crazy. To that, I've tried her clothes and found them to be cheap, thin, overpriced, and scratchy. Obviously many people disagree, that's why there are many flavors for everyone here.

Respected Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel NOW is on at 8 eastern tonight instead of usual 9! 9/10/22

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

She seems like a nice lady, but she overdoes it with her selling and the constant y'all drives me crazy. To that, I've tried her clothes and found them to be cheap, thin, overpriced, and scratchy. Obviously many people disagree, that's why there are many flavors for everyone here.

@KittySoftPaws 

ok, so you'lll be watching something else,.... enjoy

i posted the thread so the folks that watch do not miss the first hour.

Trusted Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

ITA. Her clothing is NOTHING SPECIAL and is WAY OVERPRICED

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette  - Kim has beautiful clothes.  Love her style.  I own a few pieces and have been pleased.  Rachel always looks good in Kim's clothes.  Are you buying tonight?

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@TheMemphisVette  - Kim has beautiful clothes.  Love her style.  I own a few pieces and have been pleased.  Rachel always looks good in Kim's clothes.  Are you buying tonight?

@San Antonio Gal 

so far only the rowanda which went on wait list in a nono second

i like the camo jacket but i already have one

and the color block hoodie sold fast!!  rachel looks so dang cute !

bellecolorblockhoodie.jpg

Honored Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

So money y'all.  I mean come on, I can't even