Respected Contributor
Is anyone ordering her new straight leg pull-on jeans? After looking at the measurements, I decided to go with my smaller size. These aren't the flexibelle fabric, but cotton and spandex. I've loved everything that I've ordered from this line, so now I'm going to try these jeans. I don't care about the lace on the back pockets because my tops will cover it, but I love the smooth style. The 4 easy pays also helped convince me to try them Smiley Happy She is supposed to present them later tonight.
Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Fans...

@Trudey wrote:
Is anyone ordering her new straight leg pull-on jeans? After looking at the measurements, I decided to go with my smaller size. These aren't the flexibelle fabric, but cotton and spandex. I've loved everything that I've ordered from this line, so now I'm going to try these jeans. I don't care about the lace on the back pockets because my tops will cover it, but I love the smooth style. The 4 easy pays also helped convince me to try them Smiley Happy She is supposed to present them later tonight.

@Trudey - I haven't tried this line yet, but the jeans look great as well as some of her tops. I think she was on PM Style or another evening broadcast fashion show recently,  I think she's funny,  quite vivacious!  

Will miss the show/presentation. Post a review!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

She seems to have calmed down after her initial Q appearances when she was embarrassingly exuberant.  I watched one of her shows a couple days ago and enjoyed her presentation. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Correction to my original post:. These are the Flexibelle fabric.
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey - I haven't tried this line yet, but the jeans look great as well as some of her tops. I think she was on PM Style or another evening broadcast fashion show recently,  I think she's funny,  quite vivacious!  

Will miss the show/presentation. Post a review!

@Chi-town girl  I have 5 of her tops and absolutely love each of them.  The quality is very good and they are very flattering on me.  Since I am Southern too, I really appreciate Kim's humor.

Trusted Contributor

I have two of her pants in the flexibelle fabric, & they're very comfortable. I sized down as well, & the fit was fine.