Valued Contributor

Belle bomber jacket that's a LTS.

It's velvet with embroidery. I am wondereing if anyone has purchased it? Not sure if I should go up a size or not. I went with an exlarge. I want to wear over long sleeve tee's & maybe lightweight sweaters. If you own it help!

Valued Contributor

Re: Belle bomber jacket that's a LTS.

I own the black and love it.  I typically wear an XL in QVC tops but ordered the large and it fits perfect!  I have not worn it with anything underneath though.  I'm in the process of losing weight so that also determined the size I chose.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you! I usually wear a large but went with the exlarge because of the bottom opening. I hope it works! If not I'll have to try to exchange for a large. Did you feel like the band was okay when zipped in the large? I do plan on wearing long sleeves under it.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Since I could not decide because the bottom opening seemed so small I cancelled my order. Well, I lucked out they had a large in the midnight & honored the LTS price! I can't wait to get it. I have 3 of her faux suede jackets and love them! Two black & one birch green all in large. They are so well made. I have never bought 3 jackets before, but the style is timeless. I hope I love the bomber jacket as much! We'll see!

Valued Contributor

I received it today. It's a return. It came in in a ball with crumpled tissue paper on top. I am just not in love with it as I am with many of her clothes. I'll try it on tomorrow & decide to keep or return. The material was much thinner than I expected. It was sew well but I don't like the way it bulges in the middle when I zip it. The shoulders & bust are perfect. We'll see. They could at least make a return look presentable! I could not take the exlarge because it would be way to big in the top. Maybe the bomber style is not for me.

Honored Contributor

@DAD wrote:

I received it today. It's a return. It came in in a ball with crumpled tissue paper on top. I am just not in love with it as I am with many of her clothes. I'll try it on tomorrow & decide to keep or return. The material was much thinner than I expected. It was sew well but I don't like the way it bulges in the middle when I zip it. The shoulders & bust are perfect. We'll see. They could at least make a return look presentable! I could not take the exlarge because it would be way to big in the top. Maybe the bomber style is not for me.

@DAD 

the Linea faux suede big deal on Q2 is gorgeous. The pictures don't do it justice though. You should watch the video

Valued Contributor

I have the Linea faux suede pants in every color & I love them! Bell's faux suede jacket is really nice & I got two black & one birch green. The pants & jackets are a timeless design. The bomber jacket looks better now that I hung it up & wrinkles are gone. I got the LTS price & will probably keep it. It's unique & she won't be making anymore. It's longer than the typical bomber style so that's good for me. I'm 5'8". I got the midnigt blue. I think I expected the material to be more like faux suede. I've never bought the crushed velvet before in anything. I will check out the faux suede from Linea!