Occasional Visitor

Jane and Shawn should not be trying to sell the Kim Gravel top.  Both were in sizes too small for them, especially Jane.  Shawn consistently wears items that are too small for her. 

Jane should not be in the TSV.  She is either in a size too small or it just is not made for her.  The pockets are hanging out.  She needs to keep the sweater on.

Respected Contributor

Can't even watch ☹️

Trusted Contributor

But do they fit in the shoulders????😂😂😂.  (Q often tells us that's what we should look for.) 🙄

Trusted Contributor

@alexaaron  agree with you on the TSV....also the long sweater.  Was  not becoming at all.

Respected Contributor
I was watching Jane and Shawn show. What’s scary is… I think Jane thought she looked great in it.
Respected Contributor

Don't shoot me but I thought it was kind of a fun show.  Seems like they click together.  I might have been in a good mood.  I am on vacation. 

As far as clothes and what size they put on I don't really care.  Maybe not what I would choose or maybe their size not on rack.  I can't imagine trying to be positive about every item you sell.  Some has to be ****** or fit just off for them.  

During shoe shopping with Jane she said maybe I shouldn't say this but if I to wear a 

sock with this shoe I would size up a 1/2.  Finally the truth about a pair of shoes.  I did not buy but if I were I would have taken that advice and sized up.  Happened to me before on Ryka.   Wear a sock too tight.  I stopped buying shoes on Q because not the same over and over.  I go local and try on every shoe. No matter how tempted I am any more. Burned too many times and never use to be the case.  Mostly TSV shoes.

On clothes and shoes I think the Q should use the approach of telling it like it is.    More honesty about fit.  

Let's be honest these hosts have big egos and phony as can be.  I wouldn't want to work at the Q and too much drama for me.

I also say cut down on updates during show.  Who cares so much?  Not me.  Don't ding me!

Esteemed Contributor

@alexaaron wrote:

Jane and Shawn should not be trying to sell the Kim Gravel top.  Both were in sizes too small for them, especially Jane.  Shawn consistently wears items that are too small for her. 

Jane should not be in the TSV.  She is either in a size too small or it just is not made for her.  The pockets are hanging out.  She needs to keep the sweater on.

@alexaaron If you are talking about that disaster of a Cuddl Duds jumper, JT said she was in a Medium.  The vendor, (can't remember her name) said she was in a small, which I believe.  Comparing the two figures, there is no way in heck that JT was in a medium.  She is delusional if she thinks we belive that.  I don't care what size she is, but be honest what size you are and what you are wearing.  I don't think being a few inches shorter than normal throws the proportions that out of wack that comparing bodies shapes from two different heights means you can not see the big differences in size.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I will just keep it simple and say not all styles suit all body shapes. 

This jumper is made for tall,slim people. 

Jane shouldn't have worn it in any size. It just didn't flatter her...at all. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I love the top but I agree that it didn't fit properly.

Super Contributor

@alexaaron wrote:

I usually defend Jane because I think she is unfairly picked on in these forums, but honestly was embarrassed for her in those two articles of clothing. I cringed when she had the Kim Gravel top on & double cringed in the tightness of the jumpsuit.

Didn't she see they didn't look like that on the vendors or the models?