Valued Contributor

Belle Jeans are getting little snags

I have three pair of her jeans and really like them. tonight I noticed three snags where the thread has pulled up. I'm really disappointed. I love pull on jeans that actually go up to the waist. They really hold in my problem area.

Honored Contributor

Re: Belle Jeans are getting little snags

@Nadine wrote:

I have three pair of her jeans and really like them. tonight I noticed three snags where the thread has pulled up. I'm really disappointed. I love pull on jeans that actually go up to the waist. They really hold in my problem area.

@Nadine   WOW.....I would be MORE than disappointed.    Did you know you can pull those snags back by using a very fine crochet hook?   It doesn't look "perfect"........but not a total loss, either.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

I experienced the snags with my first pair of her jeans and have not purchased since. I do love her TripleLux material and have several of her tops. 

Honored Contributor

I have several pairs of Kim' jean, I haven't experienced any snagging but I noticed that my newest pair of Diane Gilman jeans have a couple of tiny little holes.  I only washed them twice in cold water, it was the weirdest thing.  

Trusted Contributor

Any knit would be suseptible to snagging.  

Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

Any knit would be suseptible to snagging.  

@Equuleus   Absolutely!  If you buy knits and don't want snags, only wear them to bed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nadine   I bought my pull on jeans from Walmart.  Priced right and they last wash after wash and no snags.  I have owned for a few years now.  Straight leg.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Do you ladies with snags have dogs, especially small ones, that jump up on you?  I have to be very careful about not letting my small dog with his talon-like toenails jump up on my knit pants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

My Dream Jeans have never had snags.... even with a small dog.

I was going to try Kim's jeans, but might stick with Dream Jeans..

Respected Contributor

I've found that when jeans have stretch, they snag.  My cat is attracted to anything new, and if I'm sitting down in a new pair of jeans, guess who has to jump on my lap and snag my new jeans?  Yep!  She's created some snags and some pulls, so I have to watch it around her.  I try not to let it bother me, but it does. 

My point being that I don't think its just that particular brand snagging. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing