Esteemed Contributor

Re: Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna

She has cute items & has for years. Better to be seen in than JR, D&C or Linea, at least for me. Not everyone has to dress the same.

Trusted Contributor

Most of it looks drapy, wide, huge, just over-sized. Not my idea of fashion, for myself.

Respected Contributor

I've had really good luck with Belle Gray fashions. Frumpy and out of date? Not the pieces I've seen and purchased. I get nothing but compliments when I wear them.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Sleepydoc said:

What is this ""Godfreako"" everyone is talking about??? I searched QVC but didn't come up with anything......I also googled it.....didn't make any sense and there is mention of a ""sneak peek"" from 2004.....what is it?

I believe that's the nickname of someone who posts here.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 LisaB said: I love the belle gray line!!!! Not frumpy at all.
Me too! Plus her shows are fun & entertaining. Lisa Rinna would be a great fashion host at Q! Look forward to new Belle Gray items & shows.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

That is how I feel about the LOGO line of clothing-nothing I would ever wear. Having said that, there are some customers who like the line, and whatever makes them happy is ok with me.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/13/2014 graycatsrule said: This line has been around for a while. It doesn't have the volume to have a show as frequently as Susan Graver though. Lisa always wears something from the line on the shows I've seen. As with all the lines, there are things in it I like and others I'll take a pass.

I agree. I bought her Cargo Pocket Leggings with Ankle Zippers and they are a weighty material and super cute. And most people reviewing them want more colors. It is definitely hit or miss but I like her.

Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Vickie00 said:
On 12/13/2014 graycatsrule said: This line has been around for a while. It doesn't have the volume to have a show as frequently as Susan Graver though. Lisa always wears something from the line on the shows I've seen. As with all the lines, there are things in it I like and others I'll take a pass.

I agree. I bought her Cargo Pocket Leggings with Ankle Zippers and they are a weighty material and super cute. And most people reviewing them want more colors. It is definitely hit or miss but I like her.

Those cargo pant leggings are super cute, super flattering & super comfortable. Bought the ivy/olive green. Hope they are reordered, but I think that would be a 1st for Belle Gray. Seems that Q places one order of a BG item and that's it, regardless of the demand or popularity. With the denser fabric these are great for fall/winter. How about a deep red or marsala tone?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Lisa's clothes, much like Lori Goldstein's Logo line, are very modern, unstructured, artsy type pieces. They are not for everyone and apparently they seem to frighten some women. That is the only explanation I can think of for why they are frequently mocked and derided. I don't mean honest critical reviews or just saying "they're not for me". I mean comments like the OP's "I wouldn't be buried in them". What is that about? They're just clothes for heaven's sake. Why do they incite such vitriol?

Super Contributor

I have several Belle Gray pieces and I like them a lot. Not everything in the line is for me and I do think some of her things are a bit overpriced. But I like what I have. I'm happy and that's what matters. There will always be rude people that say bad things about what you like no matter what it is.