Honored Contributor

Re: Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna

I noticed that the sneak peeks yesterday from Godfreako were under the Lisa Rinna Collection name, and not Belle Gray. They looked very different from the BG pieces, IMO.

Honored Contributor

Reminds me of what I think of the Giuliana Rancic line at HSN. It's called "G". On her shows she always looked like a million bucks. But what she's designed for HSN is really awful. Some of those clothes are hideous. But since I like her I watch when she's on. I did buy two blouses over the years, but the rest, whew, I wouldn't wear them. I'm sure she wouldn't either-she has too much taste. But once in a while, once in a while, there could be a gem among them.

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 lolakimono said:

I noticed that the sneak peeks yesterday from Godfreako were under the Lisa Rinna Collection name, and not Belle Gray. They looked very different from the BG pieces, IMO.

I didn't like those sneak peaks. I thought they were awful lola.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 Judaline said:

Reminds me of what I think of the Giuliana Rancic line at HSN. It's called "G". On her shows she always looked like a million bucks. But what she's designed for HSN is really awful. Some of those clothes are hideous. But since I like her I watch when she's on. I did buy two blouses over the years, but the rest, whew, I wouldn't wear them. I'm sure she wouldn't either-she has too much taste. But once in a while, once in a while, there could be a gem among them.

I agree. Most of G's line is simply awful. It looks cheap.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/14/2014 winamac1 said:

Oh, that camo thing was, well, I will just say not to my liking! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 magicmoodz said:

Oh, that camo thing was, well, I will just say not to my liking! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

LOL Hi Magic. ITA

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/14/2014 magicmoodz said:

LOL Hi Magic. ITA

Hi win! Did you order the Sorel Joan of Arctic boots and the Oprah Faux Fur?

I will live vicariously through you as I need to be thinking of others right now! {#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Respected Contributor

I love the belle gray line!!!! Not frumpy at all.
Respected Contributor

I got a very pretty Belle Gray summer poncho - red, white and blue tie-dye. It is one of my favorite purchases. I don't think her line is frumpy either.

Super Contributor

What is this ""Godfreako"" everyone is talking about??? I searched QVC but didn't come up with anything......I also googled it.....didn't make any sense and there is mention of a ""sneak peek"" from 2004.....what is it?