Super Contributor

When I ordered the Belle Beach hoodie and crops weeks ago, I understood it was an advanced order shipping 6/30. Well, here it is July 7 and the hoodie is still "being prepared". Had I known this would ship so late, I would have never ordered it -- half the summer will be over by the time I get it - never again for me with Belle anything.

Honored Contributor

Re: Belle Beach????

[ Edited ]

@Secretariat1    Hang in there, it's coming.  My hoodie shipped 6/30 and should be delivered tomorrow.  I got the navy stars.  For me, it's s a fall-wear item that I don't need now anyway. 

It's not "Belle's" fault.  It's due to shipping delays that could happen in any line. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
It's true about the Q's slow shipping but Kim Gravel's line isn't the only one. Her items are worth the wait. I ordered a pair of crop pants June 6th should get them tomorrow ☺️
Beach Belle is amazing, sale's out quick, enjoy what you purchased, when you get it
Respected Contributor

@Secretariat1   I am in same boat still 'being prepared'  plus I could not post or see if anyone else was having this problem as could not sign in on Q forums but wham today can post on forums.

I am with you no more advance orders for me - same thing happened with Jason Wu advance order took way over estimated shipping date only to be returned.  

Now awaiting the Belle order.

Respected Contributor

Re: Belle Beach????

[ Edited ]

I don't mind advance orders.  When doesn't fit and no exchanges available bugs me. 

I received  mine and wore out to coffee with my friends.   Nice and soft and will be a great fall top.  I need to be in a cooler place to wear otherwise I think a little warm for me for summer.  

I like it and my size fit.  I take an x small in most Belle but some a small or xx small.  I go by measurements.  I took an x small in this one.  Extra room and not tight.  Probably down another size and be ok but I can layer with this too.  I do not like tight.  Looser fit in this one. 

I did wash and washed up nicely.  Gentle cycle and low heat and hung up to finish drying completely.  Same as I do all my tops.

Respected Contributor

I am still waiting, too. When it's advance order, I don't hold my breath.

Contributor

I ordered 2 of the hoodies. One came a week ago and is going back. Wish I could cancel the second. It is huge and shapelss and stretches out even more. Very disappointed.

Super Contributor

@Nutzy I received my two sets of Belle Beach a week ago, and like you, they were huge and long.  Plus the stars measured 3 inches larger than the garment measurements, and the pool measured 1 inch larger.  I don't like to return things, so I washed mine in hot water and dried on high heat.  They did shrink some, not enough, but I can wear them for yard work.  What a waste of money. 

Valued Contributor

I ordered this style top and matching capri pants when they first were on air. Finally received the black top and both top and bottom in blue. Never received the black pants - the Q sent a letter saying they were not available. 

The fabric is different in the tops vs the bottoms and I find the tops to be heavy and scratchy. Maybe I need to use more softener in the tops but they are too hot for summer and I think I will pair the blue bottoms w/other tops and save the tops for cooler weather. The hoods are pretty hot on my neckline. My own fault for ordering these at the wrong time of the year and waiting and waiting for the matching bottoms. I probably will cancel next time something seems to  be taking too long to ship. 

These were sort of a miss for me altho the pants are comfy. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Secretariat1    Hang in there, it's coming.  My hoodie shipped 6/30 and should be delivered tomorrow.  I got the navy stars.  For me, it's s a fall-wear item that I don't need now anyway. 

It's not "Belle's" fault.  It's due to shipping delays that could happen in any line. 

I think this year will be more like that as far as shipping and delays go.  Patience and order early.