Valued Contributor

Re: Bell sleeves &tall inseams

I do check the rise when I look for pants. There are many with 31 inch inseams but the rise isn't really a tall. When I find one I grab them when I can. I have many DG2 jean's from HSN & they do the tall rise.I just was saying that many of the nice pants I look at on QVC are not an option for me. Our small town doesn't offer talls, but Kohl's is coming this fall & I know they have them.  

Respected Contributor

@Geri II wrote:

I just sorted through Denim & company "pants"...3 pages worth.....in search of "tall active pants" with a 34" inseam.....NOTHING. Matter of fact, 'ol GARY has all but abandoned us tall gals. Everything is regular or petite. The regular inseams averages about 30". Really? I was once a daily QVC shopper, but I've become dissatisfied with the lack of quality control and the inability to purchase pants that fit me.. There was a time, I was extremely pleased with the quality, but no more. The prices have soared and the value has all but evaporated. I am finding much better "values" elsewhere.

So, 'ol Gary....this is for you. If you can't provide me with the active pants I require, I can take my business elsewhere.....ALL OF IT!

ITA!!!!! Well said! Me too! I have been requesting more talls for years and years and now go to HSN for pants because almost ALL of theirs come in TALL sizes. Q refuses to carry talls in most pants so I also take my business elsewhere. Gary also discontinued the 2 tall styles I bought for years on Q. Now gone and Gary continues to ignore us tall ladies.