Respected Contributor

I purchased a few last year, but ended up returning each one.  My arms just didn't seem to look right with the length and style.  I loved the items - just didn't look good on me.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@peachesncreamwrote:

I have a few, including this new sweater for spring.

Mixed Stripe Bell Sleeve Sweater (Loft)

Petite Mixed Stripe Bell Sleeve Sweater

This comes in Regular and Petite. I bought the petite. It fit best and the bell sleeves are scaled down a bit.

I've noticed that this year, flared sleeves are not hitting at the wrist, but a bit higher on the arms, where they don't interere with everyday activities.  

@peachesncream, I saw this post and immediately ordered your top. I love the colors.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3wrote:

@peachesncream, I saw this post and immediately ordered your top. I love the colors.

I love the colors, too. It looks good with any shade of blue jeans, and also  with my grey jeans. 

I think the fit is forgiving. I tried on three sizes (regular small, petite small and petite medium) and could have worn any of them. It was just a matter of preference. 

Respected Contributor

@Trudey

I love them.  I think they have always been here, and they will always be here.

Honored Contributor

I think "unique" sleeves will always be here, certainly, but I won't follow this trend.  If you did, please enjoy.

Honored Contributor

Nancy Hornbeck's navy dress Sunday is just perfect! Bell-ish sleeves, length of dress, and all.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Trudeywrote:

So far, I haven't purchased anything with bell sleeves.  While I think they are beautiful, I worry that they are just a trend that will look dated soon.  I have been tempted, but have resisted so far.  What are your thoughts on bell sleeves?

I have purchased a couple of tops from evine that I like  I also purchased one from citi knits her on Q a few years ago that is a tunic.  In fact I wore it today.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Love them.  Got a collection and can find really good price points for them. 

Respected Contributor

I love bell sleeves and other sleeve treatments.

It doesn't matter if it's going to go out of style next year or the year after.  I buy what I like now and wear it and enjoy it.  

Honored Contributor

@Trudeywrote:

So far, I haven't purchased anything with bell sleeves.  While I think they are beautiful, I worry that they are just a trend that will look dated soon.  I have been tempted, but have resisted so far.  What are your thoughts on bell sleeves?

@Trudey  I don’t do trends especially ones that seem impractical. In fact, several weeks ago, Amy was hosting & wearing huge flowing sleeves. She may have not noticed, but the edge of 1 sleeve had a dark stain on it. I also have not purchased cold shoulder tops either. 

BTW, the sale racks have plenty of both.