Valued Contributor

I grew up shopping Belk's but moved away and just re discovered them.

I recently tried some of Belk's beauty brand shadow and liked them. I went back to shop tonight for the many color shadow pallet $10 and stumbled upon cute cotton shaker sweaters priced by color but some were $7. and so cute. I got the black and the oat choice. I used to have an all cotton sweater I loved and these are similar.  I also got a red cardigan for $7. and a linen animal print top. The prices are hard to pass up. 

Honored Contributor

I discoverd Belk and Beall's online (no stores in my state) and have given them quite a bit of business this winter. Great sales, name brands. I've loved everything I have received! 

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I shopped Belk for years. It used to be a great store, somewhere between Target and Macy's. 

I have a Belk's about five miles from me but have stopped going there b/c of online shopping. I loved they had a great Petite dept.

Now that I've had the vaccine, I might visit them again. Certainly their quality is as good as Denim & Co. 

Valued Contributor

I'll have to check out Beall's again.  I used to find Artscape tops there, online.  They were fun to wear.  They had a lot of cotton items I liked also.  I'm a fan of natural fabrics.

Valued Contributor

Boscov's & Shopnational are good online shops also.  I like Boscov's winter night gowns and Shopnational cotton undies when I can't find what I need anywhere else.

Respected Contributor

@CaChica Belk is located 26 miles from my home and we would frequent their store often.  I have ordered several Crown & Ivy sweater this winter for 20.00 that were originally 59.50 each, they were top quality and ez care.  I live in a small town where we have only 2 redlights so we have to travel or shop online .  Belk is a great go-to!!!  Glad that you are a satisfied return customer.

Valued Contributor

Good to hear your review on the brand. Crown & Ivy, 'Women's Long Sleeve Knit Completer' - this is what they call the cranberry cardigan. I've never seen a cardi called that before.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not purchased any clothing from Belk's, but a few months ago they were having a 20% off beauty event and I purchased some Lancome products.  The next time they had the beauty discount code I returned to purchase a few more makeup items from MAC and Bobbi Brown.  I have nothing but praise for the packaging and shipping.  Both of my orders qualified for free shipping which was a nice perk.  

Valued Contributor

I got in on a beauty sale also.  I got some good deals on Philosophy kits and bath products for gifts and tried Belk Beauty products for the first time. I was pleased with everything and free ship at $49.

Honored Contributor

I have been shopping Belk for years.  Always has sales and they have some basic pieces that are always priced right. I currently have a Belk within 10 minutes from my home.  I get most of my clothing from there, but it has gotten really stale.  The Better Dresses are in a small corner.  The Petite Dept in my area is also delegated a very small space.  They keep moving it around.  At one point, it was upstairs with the Boys & Mens clothing.  That's also where the Better Dresses are.  I have a couple of casual tops that I have bought there several years ago and they're still selling the same styles, just in different colors.  The help is almost nonexistent.  You have to walk around the store to find a register that is actually open, and the reject clothing from the dressing rooms piles up.

I haven't been to a Belk since early in the pandemic mainly because the dressing rooms were closed and since we weren't going anywhere to dress up besides my weekly trips to church there just hasn't been a need.  I would really like somewhere with some more original clothing, but I do need to be able to try on.