Honored Contributor

Beautiful "Event" Dresses At Sundance

[ Edited ]

I finally got to look at my Sundance catalog and am again in love with the dresses, although, I wish some had a little more arm!  They have 3 pages of dresses of many types on line.

First, this one from LAST year!  I still remember it in extreme detail!  Loved it!  I almost cut it off and made it into a top!

Image result for sundance catalog dresses

KALAHARI MAXI DRESS

Regular Contributor

Re: Beautiful "Event" Dresses At Sundance

I love everything in that catalog!

Honored Contributor

Still lots of lace being shown.  I don't care for it and wish it would go away.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

All the dresses featured here are shown in dull, drab and boring colors.....very unappealing!

Honored Contributor

I adore a lot of the Sundance merchandise; however, important to weigh the shipping costs, return policy, and questionable consistency in sizing.  A priority in my life is simplicity so I rarely order.  Those who do, enjoy the offerings!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  I like all of the dresses that you posted.  I just wish that I had somewhere to wear them.  I always enjoy looking at the Sundance catalog, but the shipping can get quite pricey, which is probably why I have not ordered in years.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I had a big issue with Sundance a few years ago, I was going to buy a necklace with a few charms on it and I called asking if they had a star of david or a chai and the answer was NO, after that I can find other places to spent my momey

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.