Honored Contributor

Sundance of course!

202519ED-1125-4010-8FFE-3BCFBAE8BC5B.png

Honored Contributor

I always like cardigans and this one is lovely!  I love the blue color , the style and how a simple sweater looks so pretty and stands out!

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I always like cardigans and this one is lovely!  I love the blue color , the style and how a simple sweater looks so pretty and stands out!

@spiderw 

I love a classic cardigan and this one's got something special

Honored Contributor

Re: Beautiful cardigan!

[ Edited ]

It is beautiful and comes in regular sizes too.  I bet @wilma  would like it too.

Esteemed Contributor

I love that sweater ... love it. Now you've sent me down the Sundance rabbit hole. So many things I like. Now that I'm not having to dress "professional" anymore for work ... Sundance and Soft Surrounding clothing appeals to me.

@Andreatoo  I think you said you don't care for Henleys? maybe I misrember who wrote that ... but I really like this sweater because of the color, the close fit, the neckline suits me and I like the buttons on sleeves too.

Sundance 1 9.13.20.png

I normally don't like flowers or a bunch of stuff on clothing ... but I like this blue and grey sweater and it looks really good w/ faded jeans. I would wear this w/ my vintage Calvin Klein straight leg jeans. (I would not wear it w/ a scarf ... but she looks cute). The image of sweater w/o model is not appealing at all ... but on her, it is a look I like.

Sundance 2 9.13.20.png

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

It is beautiful and comes in regular sizes too.  I bet @wilma  would like it too.

@San Antonio Gal 

The petite is for me! LOL

I really like these jeans too!

81959AED-E2FA-42F3-8E28-FBDAD0C596A6.png

Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

Wrong gal! I love Henley's!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo 

LOL ... you know I have no idea know who wrote it. But it did seem to me w/ the clothing I've seen you in that you would like a close fitting Henley. 

As I was looking thru the Sundance catalog on line my hubby walked by and said "what, another top, you need another top?" No honey, I don't "need" another top, but maybe I want another top? He doesn't really care what I buy ... he just likes to yank my chain.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo I love it.  It's so classy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beautiful cardigan!

[ Edited ]

If anyone's interested in the jeans I just did a chat in order to get the size conversion. Starting at 24 is 0, 25 is a 2 and so forth

I especially like the Henley on my husband. I think they're sexy as you know what on men