Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful Tops, 3/4 Sleeves

[ Edited ]

I just received a Nautica Ladies Cuff Sleeve Top from Costco dot com  I have the yellow/white striped (lemon yellow - a little brighter than their pic) and just ordered the solid navy. They also have a navy/white striped. 100% cotton, very soft, perfect fit. I'm size 12 and have the Large. I just washed it and layed it on my dryer rack - but expect it to shrink just a little. Each top has contrast cuffs on sleeves, boat neck, 3/4 sleeves (or could be long sleeves), price is $14.99 ea. I like to share!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Beautiful Tops, 3/4 Sleeves

Thanks for posting - I like the tops and ordered them too.  I rarely see any clothing item that I like at Costco, so I never look. Glad I did not miss these tops. I really like them.

Honored Contributor

...I am guessing this is a dumb question, but do you need a membership to shopt at Costco.com?

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs

This item said "member price" - so I assume u need a membership. Unless u know someone who has a membership and can purchase it for u.

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla

I ordered the top on Thursday - and received it Friday. I live in southern Calif.

Respected Contributor

I wore mine today, I bought the blue/white striped one.

I also bought the solid navy.  The fabric is very nice and soft, after a day's worth of wearing, looks just as nice, not wrinkled or worn looking.

Very happy with this purchase, and the soft fabric shorts offered this year in grey, purple, green, and navy are also wonderful for less than $10 a pair.

2 great buys from Costco.

Respected Contributor

@kivah  If you are ordering from Costco.com, try the Oribe hair products offered.  These are great products for the hair and they smell so good.  I also bought the Oribe perfume from Costco.com and have gotten so many compliments from men it's incredible. 

A little pricey but compare Costco's price to the regular price at NM and you'll see the savings.  

I also tried a sample of R+K products also available from NM and noticed that Costco sells that brand too....both are great and make your hair shiny.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@drizzellla

I ordered the top on Thursday - and received it Friday. I live in southern Calif.

I got a notice that it shipped. I can not wait. I live near Philadelphia so it might take awhile but I don't care. I am so tempted to order one or two as "spares".

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

I just received a Nautica Ladies Cuff Sleeve Top from Costco dot com  I have the yellow/white striped (lemon yellow - a little brighter than their pic) and just ordered the solid navy. They also have a navy/white striped. 100% cotton, very soft, perfect fit. I'm size 12 and have the Large. I just washed it and layed it on my dryer rack - but expect it to shrink just a little. Each top has contrast cuffs on sleeves, boat neck, 3/4 sleeves (or could be long sleeves), price is $14.99 ea. I like to share!!!!

My friend had a top on that I absolutely loved.  It looked like linen, it was white with a shark bite hem.  It looked so good on her and she told me she got it at Costco.  I guess I need to renew my card I have not been in Costco for a couple of years.

Honored Contributor

We let our Costco membership lapse because BJ's carries the things that we need but I was able to get a few pairs of DKNY Bermuda shorts when I was a member. Can someone post a picture of the shirt you're talking about?