Honored Contributor

Re: Beautiful Duster for holidays!

i think this is beautiful, but if it is a heavy velvet i just know i would be sweating to death in it!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

just gorgeous and it looks like it can be worn with many different things---but not something for me -----not into that anymore and would have no where to wear it--

Valued Contributor

Wow, this duster is a work of art!  I adore it,  but I have nowhere to wear it. Sadly.

Esteemed Contributor

I was looking at the catalog last night and my hubby pointed to this duster and said "you need to order that". Bless the man. I actually do have at least 2 events I could wear this to this fall/winter and I'm thinking about that blouse underneath. Don't normally do the ruffle thing, but since it falls into a v neckline, I'm thinking I could make it work for me. If I order the duster, I will go for the petite length, because at 5'5" the regular length looks a bit overwhelming. PLUS ... I want my boots to show. 

In Seattle, I think I could carry this off as a "winter" coat option for the few events my spouse and I go to that require dressing up. It really is a pretty thing.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kate2357 What a fabulous husband you have!  It will look smashing!  The blouse is only 49.00 and with that deep V neckline it should look fantastic!!!  No, if's about it!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The "Enchanted Forest" dress in the same catalog would look smashing with it!!!!! Looks like they were made for each other.

Enchanted Forest Dress

Respected Contributor

This is a real find!

Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

Your husband has great taste. The ruffled blouse is a sophisticated classic and proof positive that not all ruffles are bad!

Trusted Contributor

It is gorgeous. Well somebody has to get it and report back. Can't believe it's in petite. If I had somewhere to wear it I would get it in. New York Minute.