Respected Contributor

My favorite dress was the mother-in-law's turquoise dress.  The Graver family all looked very nice and very happy.  Wishing the young couple many blessings for their future.

Honored Contributor

Yes indeed, VERY sweet, VERY lovely!

Honored Contributor

@jonbon   Good call on the back of J's dress - I didn't even notice.  It is a stunner and I LOVE that she did not go strapless as others noted.  I hate strapless bride's gowns.

But I will say Susan looks stuning herself.  LOVE her dress in the navy with cascading little flowers.

Honored Contributor

Susan's dress is so pretty!

I believe the reason some are saying it might not be the best dress to wear is....the color compared to the Father of the Bride.  

His suit is light, the wedding dress is light then boom...dark, dark, navy blue.   There's not a balance.  

If Susan had the exact same dress but picked up one of the colors of the rose bouquet, say, the medium tone pink or lighter maroon....there would be a continuity with the trio.  Kinda/sorta like this.

image.jpeg

Contributor

Susan and her family look absolutely gorgeous! Susans dress is outstanding and she wears it well . What a lovely couple Susan and her husband make! The bride is beautiful and her new husband is nice looking. This is one of the nicest wedding picture that I have ever seen. The scenery is fantastic

Honored Contributor

it's lovely to see Susan finally embracing her great figure

Super Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

Susan's dress is so pretty!

I believe the reason some are saying it might not be the best dress to wear is....the color compared to the Father of the Bride.  

His suit is light, the wedding dress is light then boom...dark, dark, navy blue.   There's not a balance.  

If Susan had the exact same dress but picked up one of the colors of the rose bouquet, say, the medium tone pink or lighter maroon....there would be a continuity with the trio.  Kinda/sorta like this.

image.jpeg

Today's weddings are much different than those of yester year. Fabric colors are not so matchy matchy and venues vary from formal to beach settings. I really loved Susan's dress😊

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beautiful Bride!

[ Edited ]

What a lovely bunch of people! I think Susan was just radiant in that stylish gown. The bride's dress and veil were perfect. I'm a little surprised at the number of posters who thought the mog's dress was a fave. I think she definitely committed no fashion crime, but that is one boring dress for a once in a lifetime (hopefully) event. The blonde gal guest in the short strapless dress looked like an accident waiting to happen--beautiful figure, but I sure would be uncomfortable with that amount of spillage.

This I know, there is no celebration better than a Jewish wedding reception.

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

She sure looks like her Mom!  It looks like it was a pretty casual outdoor wedding so the dress seems fine to me. She might have changed to another one when they went indoors. Or maybe that's her style. I like Susan's dress but it does seem a bit distracting, I agree. The mother of the groom dress works best. But they all look beautiful and happy. All that matters!  ( the happy part, lol)