Regular Contributor

The bride looks beautiful..just don't like the front insert. Susan's dress is pretty,but she

should have worn a different style,takes away from the bride. Looks like Susan got

extensions.

The MOG looks stunning, beautiful scenery. 

Congratulations to the happy couple.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the bride looks beautiful--her happiness shines through.  I like her dress, especially the back.  The MOG's dress is perfection--same simple lines as the bride.  Susan looks lovely; I like her extensions.  While I love her dress for a different occasion, I do feel it upstages the bride and I think it will be the focal point in photos.  Oh, and the flowers are beautiful and the scattered rose petals perfect!

Her hubs is adorable!  Is this her first marriage.  I  thought she was married a while ago, or am I thinking of her engagement?

Honored Contributor

Absolutely stunning - Jaclyn, her gown, her flowers.  WOW!!!  Jaclyn has certainly grown into a beautiful young woman.  I love her gown, something I would choose, and her bouquet is gorgeous.  Everything is so sophisticated. 

The couple looks SO happy - her husband is very handsome as well.

Honored Contributor

The chuppa "wedding canopy" is beautiful, the large branches and flowers fit perfectly with the setting.

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Jaclyn Graver's big day!Cat Happy (Edited to correct spelling)

Do you like the dress?

The Bride is beautiful and I love Susan's dress! BUT who is that in the tight silver thing about to loose the top?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Wonder if SG stood still long enough for the vows ?

dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

The Bride is beautiful and I love Susan's dress! BUT who is that in the tight silver thing about to loose the top?

@happygolfcartrider

Stiffler's mom?Cat Wink

Oh @lolakimono - I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything! LOL! 

The bridal dress is beautiful.

Susan's dress is beautiful - but I don't think it's appropriate for a mother-of-the-bride dress. JMO.

The groom's mother's dress is my favorite!

Looks like it was a beautiful day. That must be a special place for them! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@happygolfcartrider

Stiffler's mom?Cat Wink

Oh myWoman Surprised

I thought she was holding something in front of her!!!

Holy Cow!

She's....buxom, all right! =:0

Looks like she is holding herself up whoever she is...Woman LOL

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

That gown better be liquid knit!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Yes in a way.  I thought it looked a little like Carolyn Besette,s dress when she married John Kennedy jr.  Very simple, although I thing Besette,s dress was French satin.  Susan looked a little different than normally though. Pretty,just different.

Respected Contributor

the bride looks radiant - which means she loves her dress which looks vintage to me. love the back button detail.  i like Susan's dress -   think it looks like her.