Trusted Contributor

Mother of the groom steals the show. Wedding dress ok but that insert in front looks like an afterthought to adjust fit, cut of bodice, etc.

Don't like Susan's dress at all. Somehow almost seems too casual to me.

The men look great.

Honored Contributor

HeartI just love outdoor weddings!  Beautiful bride and very handsome groom. Heart Susan and Jaclyn look like sisters.  I love all three dresses: Bride's dress, Susan's dress, Mother of the Groom's dress.  I love the print on Susan's dress.  Very beautiful.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

The Bride is beautiful and I love Susan's dress! BUT who is that in the tight silver thing about to loose the top?

@happygolfcartrider

Stiffler's mom?Cat Wink

Oh myWoman Surprised

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Beautiful dresses and wonderful pictures. Thank you Lola

Respected Contributor

well, my opinion would be that the bride looks lovely.  so glad she did not go strapless. it's way overdone.  and i'm tired of it.  she looks heavenly.  

susan's dress is a surprising error.  way too busy for a MOB dress, again ... just my opinion.  

wow about that guest about to have her dress slide off.  Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@Sunnyfield wrote:

I think the dress is  ugly - the inset on the front looks like an afterthought because the dress was low cut.

On the other hand, the bride is beautiful as is Susan - the groom is adorable - the setting spectacular!!

And they all look very happy!!

@Sunnyfield- I agree, the back is beautiful but the front looks like her bra.  I love Susan's dress; they are both beautiful ladies 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beautiful Bride!

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

The Bride is beautiful and I love Susan's dress! BUT who is that in the tight silver thing about to loose the top?

@happygolfcartrider

Stiffler's mom?Cat Wink

Oh myWoman Surprised

Respected Contributor

Beautiful day for an outdoor wedding!  Nice looking family.  If only the front of the wedding dress looked as good as the back.  Not a fan of Susan's dress, guess it's the color(s). Bouquet is pretty but a bit overwhelming in size.  Mazels!

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of the dress, although the bride is beautiful anyway.  It looks like it is falling off and displaying her underwear.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know what was more gorgeous, Susan Graver herself, or her dress.