Respected Contributor

Yes I have ordered online many times , even though I have a bealls right down the street.  I think you'll be happy with the quality and the service!

Honored Contributor

Re: Beals of Florida online

[ Edited ]

@Mombo1 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Has any one shopped there I just ordered a couple of cute bathing suit cover-ups

thanks all

I actually used to live in Florida near a Bealls.  I think their products are nice and reasonable in price.  I have ordered shoes from them.   Sort of reminds me of a Boscovs....here in eastern Pa. 

@Mombo1   Thank you for the correct spelling of Bealls, where I've shopped many times (mostly at the outlets).

Honored Contributor

just a note that bealls and bealls florida are two separate chain stores and online stores.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

We have Bealls and Bealls Oulet Stores here in North Georgia. Great store and fabulous deals.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Has any one shopped there I just ordered a couple of cute bathing suit cover-ups

thanks all

I just discovered them online!!!!! I ordered a set of Betsy Johnson reading glasses! Should get them friday..take a look at their Facebook page!!!! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Bealls is one of my favorite online stores!  They have great sales!

And, they have a huge selection of "coastal" and themed household items, and clothing.  Living in the Northeast, I like that idea of finding summer things in the winter.

I've spent a fortune with them over the years buying things for my animal rescue gift baskets.  Being retired, I don't buy much clothing, but have done so in the past.

Everything was great guality, arrived quickly and securely packaged.  I've not returned one thing.  And their customer service is top notch. 

I received some broken trays and it was no problem getting an immediate refund.  I did send photos of the broken items, but the fact that they responded in a few hours really impressed me.

Another favorite is Boscovs.  

Thanks for being an animal rescuer!!!!!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

We had an outlet store but they closed it down. It's a fun place to shop.

Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom 

You are sweet!

I've got 5 baskets waiting to deliver now, some with items from Bealls...I did flamingo and coastal themed baskets. 

I almost wanted to keep them for myself! Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@emmysmom 

You are sweet!

I've got 5 baskets waiting to deliver now, some with items from Bealls...I did flamingo and coastal themed baskets. 

I almost wanted to keep them for myself! Cat LOL

You're the sweet one!! Animals are my life! Heart

-- Mae West