Honored Contributor

Has any one shopped there I just ordered a couple of cute bathing suit cover-ups

thanks all

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Has any one shopped there I just ordered a couple of cute bathing suit cover-ups

thanks all

I actually used to live in Florida near a Bealls.  I think their products are nice and reasonable in price.  I have ordered shoes from them.   Sort of reminds me of a Boscovs....here in eastern Pa. 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   I live in Phoenix....and am fortunate to have a Bealls' OUTLET nearby.     I have NEVER left that store empty-handed!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Yes, all of the time. I have a Bealls about 5 min from my house. They have very nice mostly casual items, suitable for Florida. They have great sales too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox 

Bealls is one of my favorite online stores!  They have great sales!

And, they have a huge selection of "coastal" and themed household items, and clothing.  Living in the Northeast, I like that idea of finding summer things in the winter.

I've spent a fortune with them over the years buying things for my animal rescue gift baskets.  Being retired, I don't buy much clothing, but have done so in the past.

Everything was great guality, arrived quickly and securely packaged.  I've not returned one thing.  And their customer service is top notch. 

I received some broken trays and it was no problem getting an immediate refund.  I did send photos of the broken items, but the fact that they responded in a few hours really impressed me.

Another favorite is Boscovs.  

Respected Contributor

I shop there online all the time. When they have their vary best sales (40% off plus various extra amounts) I buy my Easy Spirit Traveltime shoes there. They have exclusive styles and the best price around on these shoes. Never had a problem.

Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 

It reminded me of Steinmart, which I recenlty discovered

@Mombo1 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

thanks all

I actually used to live in Florida near a Bealls.  I think their products are nice and reasonable in price.  I have ordered shoes from them.   Sort of reminds me of a Boscovs....here in eastern Pa. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

This is the best store for finding great deals.  My sisters and I would shop when visiting my parents in Daytona Beach.  I have found Denim and Co. tops and Quacker Factory items.  Thanks for the reminder about the stores online shopping site.

Honored Contributor

yes, i shop bealls florida online. we dont have any near us.

they always  have coupon codes available and they are on rakuten/ebates at 3.5% cash back.

i do like their selection of swimsuits and coverups.

i also like their home items that are beachy themed.

have not had any issues with them at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@froggy  Thanks for the heads up about Easy Spirit. They are my favorite shoe.  Will check out the website.