Honored Contributor

Beach pants Pants delivery delayed sigh

[ Edited ]

I pre ordered the pants the day the went on presale which was 4-9-2020, they did not ship until Sunday 10 days after the order, then there was a shipping issue. I am in NY and they are shipping from the West Coast, so it has been 15 days and still no pants.

I am wearing a pair now and would love to get the new ones even just to wear around the house

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Beach pants Pants delivery delayed sigh

@I am still oxox    I got a msg this morning that said they should arrive next week.  I'm out of the mood now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I pre ordered the pants the day the went on presale which was 4-9-2020, they did not ship until Sunday 10 days after the order, then there was a shipping issue. I am in NY and they are shipping from the West Coast, so it has been 15 days and still no pants.

I am wearing a pair now and would love to get the new ones even just to wear around the house

@I am still oxox  Me too! I ordered 4/9 and they shipped a few days ago and is showing still in Ontario CA.  

Respected Contributor

You can't count from the pre-order date, you should count from the first date it was not on pre-order (maybe that is the day it was TSV?  I don't know).

My apologies if I am not understanding your post properly.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I ordered the night of the TSV and got them a few days later In Southern NJ.

First it said advance order but I got them very quickly. I guess I lucked out.

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

You can't count from the pre-order date, you should count from the first date it was not on pre-order (maybe that is the day it was TSV?  I don't know).

My apologies if I am not understanding your post properly.  

@Peaches McPhee We both ordered on 4/9 and wasn't shipped until a few days ago.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm on the west coast 30 minutes or so from Peace Arch crossing & mine shipped 4/15 from east coast - still not here.

Regular Contributor

Same here. Got them really quickly. I know others aren't thrilled with lack of rear pockets and leg slits, but I love mine. The side/regular pockets/no slits work for me. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered them the day before the TSV, they showed advanced order on the 13th and arrived at my home on the 17th.  I know there are UPS shipping delays across the country.

Honored Contributor

I got mine a few days ago and they are going back.  I have some of the older pairs that are fine but this pair seems just a bit wider to me. 

I ordered the olive and wasn't crazy about the other prints.  I already have a pair of solid black, navy & antique rose.  I'm not a fan of white.