Honored Contributor

Nice surprise to see this brand featured last night on Inspired Style! I rec'd the Initial Bar necklace and the Arc earrings as a gift last year-love them.

Caved last night when they presented the Marlin necklace in the gold/black option. I'm offsite, will post photos later unless someone else can assist :-)

Anyone else a fan of BaubleBar? What did you buy?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I love Baublebar.  I order from their site very often!  I wait for the 20% and 30% off coupons if I can.  I own many Baublebar pieces.  I don't buy them from QVC.  

I have a lot of their initial pendants in different colors too!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I own this in 6 or 7 different colors and sizes!

http://www.baublebar.com/acrylic-block-monogram-necklace.html

Trusted Contributor

They opened in a VERY big mall near us.  The mall is always packed. They weren't even open for a year.  I never saw anyone shopping in the store.  I thought that the jewelry was overpriced and the sales help wasn't friendly.   

Honored Contributor

@turtle52 wrote:

They opened in a VERY big mall near us.  The mall is always packed. They weren't even open for a year.  I never saw anyone shopping in the store.  I thought that the jewelry was overpriced and the sales help wasn't friendly.   

I didn't think they had any  brick and mortar stores.  

If they have any brick and mortar stores, it's probably very few.  Then, the prices would be high.  It's mainly online.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1 - oh, I like this necklace! Also love the 20-30% discounts. Will have to sign up so I get notices. I really like what was gifted to me & excited to get that Merlin necklace. 

I'm thinking about the tassel necklace. I have a couple of tassel necklaces but they have smooth chains & always seem to slide unless tied in a knot. Is the BaubleBar tassel necklace heavy? It looks heavy. Appreciate any info/reviews

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1 - oh, I like this necklace! Also love the 20-30% discounts. Will have to sign up so I get notices. I really like what was gifted to me & excited to get that Merlin necklace. 

I'm thinking about the tassel necklace. I have a couple of tassel necklaces but they have smooth chains & always seem to slide unless tied in a knot. Is the BaubleBar tassel necklace heavy? It looks heavy. Appreciate any info/reviews

it's not heavy.  I have it, LOL!  I own a lot of  Bauble bar!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

it's not heavy.  I have it, LOL!  I own a lot of  Bauble bar!

Thx @winamac1 - I didn't realize how substantial it is until I saw it presented last night. I like the gunmetal option. Looks cool as a chain belt too. Makes my other tassel necklaces look wimpy.