Honored Contributor

Sounds like every top and hoody and whatnot they are trying to pass off as bathing suit coverups.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bathing Suit Cover Up

[ Edited ]

Yes even dresses, shorts, pants, etc.  Everything.

Regular Contributor

Just like every pair of pajamas and leisure wear can be 'elevated' to an outfit you can wear to go 'out with the girls' simply by adding a pair of wedge heels, a crossbody bag and a pair of hoop earings....and out the door you go!

Honored Contributor

I got a cute one at the beach, 25% off.  Jen & Co.  Not on sale at their site.  Pretty tie in back hat matches the front.

Tinsley Seagrass Tote

Trusted Contributor

Works for me as I live in bathing suits in the summer in California and year round in Hawaii. I use everything from Tolani pants, to shorts, dresses and just a top as a cover-up. Unless I'm actually swimming or I have a swim dress on, I always wear some type of cover up for both modest coverage and sun protection. 

Honored Contributor

The first time I visited a "beach town" in N.J......

The whole time I was there (2 weeks), I felt "over dressed" walking around in shorts & tops.  Females of all ages & then some, walked around town & in restaurants in bathings WITHOUT any form of  a coverup!  Maybe at an upscale restaurant if the air conditioner was in overdrive you might see 1 or 2 throw on a coverup "over their shoulders."

I'm here now & nothing has changed.  Well, except NOW I walk around town in MY bathing suit w/a coverup tied around my waist.  I DO wear maxi coverups inside of upscale restaurants in the evenings.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@PatsShoes wrote:

Just like every pair of pajamas and leisure wear can be 'elevated' to an outfit you can wear to go 'out with the girls' simply by adding a pair of wedge heels, a crossbody bag and a pair of hoop earings....and out the door you go!

@PatsShoes  283917.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac I go to NJ beaches all the time and yes many don't wear any kind of cover up but I will never walk around like that! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

It's the new Obibelt.  Some of the suggestions are absoultely ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

It depends where you live for most of these suggestions.

People do not walk around town where I live in a  swimsuit with a cover up unless you are in a river town or cabins on or near the lake or beaches.  

I would not go parading around town in my pjs either because they look like ones to me.  I prefer when I go out to wear all the other things they sell.  Dresses, capris, skorts.  Reason I buy them.  

They all jump on something and push it until something else comes along.  The sale pitches are like wow really.  Only order of the year (no kidding), much higher price next year, wow what a  bargain price for this value.   TSV only good for 24 hours (should have never changed to begin with.  

I have enough sherpa and pjs to last me a life time.  

Yadayada