New Contributor

Basso reverable fur coat OMG!!

Hey there ladies!! I just recieved my first Denis Basso coat, the one featured last week with the black satin reversable lining. It is so fabulous, the fit is incredible! I am a size 10 with an hourglass shape and good side booty and chest, but a small waist, and this coat fits so well, and looks so slimming, even though it's made of fur!! I feel so fabulous, that I can't take it off, and just turned down the heat in the house so I can sit around in it this morning. I secretly dream of coming to NY, so this coat is my first step, along with walking around the house in high heals and saying "It's fabulous, darling, let's go next door for a cappacinno", in my best Denis Basso voice!!!! He is not kidding around when he talks about the quality of his coats on air. I live in Northern Cal, and we are more earthy here, so I could never find something this fabulous, or this price, unless I slepped around San Fran all day!" love ya QVC! I pasted in a photo, trying to figure out how to upload photos of my products from my i phone???? This is me after I rolled out of bed, threw on glasses and this coat over yoga pants

/></p>