Trusted Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I belong only to Costco, but no matter the prices or quality, right now the huge stacks on their tables are all dark colors in fabrics that make me warm just looking at them. 

Do you happen to live in Az? I do, and when I see all of the heavy winter garments I laugh. We are still in the 90's and I am still in short sleeves, sundresses and capris. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Calcgirl wrote:

FYI: bargains not bargins.  I realize the forum does not contain a spellcheck, so I am not being mean. it is quite simple to misspell words while you are typing.  Have a great day.

@Calcgirl 

Forum has a spellcheck. It's the ABC found at the top of the posting box.

Thank you. Obviously, the author of this post did not know this either.

Esteemed Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Calcgirl wrote:

FYI: bargains not bargins.  I realize the forum does not contain a spellcheck, so I am not being mean. it is quite simple to misspell words while you are typing.  Have a great day.

@Calcgirl 

Forum has a spellcheck. It's the ABC found at the top of the posting box.

Thank you. Obviously, the author of this post did not know this either.

@Calcgirl   And maybe it has nothing to do with the OP not knowing how the word is spelt, but just maybe she was typing so fast that she skipped a letter.

Valued Contributor

thank you

Honored Contributor

And yet we all knew what she was talking about. 
I doubt it was intentional. Most of my misspellings are due to my iPad randomly changing spelling and even words.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Calcgirl : I too live in AZ but in Show Low where we get 4 seasons as does Flagstaff.  These two cities also are near to nice ski resorts ( many Phoenicians have two homes or camp, ski, fish or hunt and 4 wheel.  These activities require warm clothing, so I'm sure Costco and Sams sell plenty of this type of clothing.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee it's just myself,so buying in bulk is not for me.however,I do like looking at the clothes and booze prices.i will not pay annual membership price,but will go along with my sissie

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

@Calcgirl   Not a big deal. We all knew what OP meant, right?

Valued Contributor

Thank you, just trying to share and save us $

Trusted Contributor

I did not mean the OP did not know how to spell bargains. My spellcheck on my computer alerts me if I type a word incorrectly.  I was just wondering if this site did the same.