Trusted Contributor

Bargain alert..."As Is" D & C lamb leather jacket $119

I just received black & cognac brown jackets. I am very impressed as they were fully wrapped, not used or abused and the leather is soft & supple. I am a size 12 and size large fit nicely with room for a sweater. I highly recommend and just went to buy another. The sleeves do run long but I am tall and it was perfect. The sleeves can be turned back to make them shorter. I hope this link works..... http://www.qvc.com/As-Is-Denim-&-Co.-Lamb-Leather-Motorcycle-Jacket.product.A263137.html?orderId=197...
Honored Contributor

Re: Bargain alert...""As Is"" D & C lamb leather jacket $119

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Lolakimono! Item #A263137 correct price $113.61
Super Contributor

Nice price! Enjoy!

Super Contributor

Ok, I should not have looked. They have a good selection.

I'm thinking easy Christmas gifts, because I can go through them and make sure they are ok first.

Ooh Navy, might need an intervention. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

nice jacket in real leather for sure but for a D&Co label, $181 is outrageous, $118 IMO really not much better. Both prices are too much for me. I too love a great 'as is" but I'm also wondering why so many of this jacket is 'as is".

Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 pink dogwood said:

nice jacket in real leather for sure but for a D&Co label, $181 is outrageous, $118 IMO really not much better. Both prices are too much for me. I too love a great 'as is" but I'm also wondering why so many of this jacket is 'as is".

I'm guessing a lot of returns? This jacket has been as-is for a few weeks now. I noticed when it hit and I noticed so many colors and sizes available.

OTOH, that SG open front cardigan that was a TSV recently also hit as-is. Only a couple sizes and colors are available so I'm guessing that must have sold well and people kept what they bought.

Super Contributor

I wonder why. I love mine. It might have been the price. I cannot remember the last lamb leather jacket QVC offered.

I read a number of complaints regarding sleeves. I am not short, so I was happy with the sleeve length.

I am curious.

Trusted Contributor

I am amazed this jacket is made with nice soft lamb leather. I ordered the same day as Dennis Basso's suede moto jacket. I liked the look of his jacket but wanted leather. I have never seen a lamb leather jacket anywhere at this price since the maybe in the 70's? The jacket is longer then most moto type jackets. The sleeves are longer which can a turn off. Both of those features attracted me to purchase. I also think most people ordered their regular D & C sizing. That might have attributed to many of the returns too. I went with my regular brick & mortar store sizing and it is perfect. The popular colors sell out..but I kept checking and finally got my navy. Hurry up and buy them so I don't end with with six colors...lol!
Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 Bestdressed said: The jacket is longer then most moto type jackets. The sleeves are longer which can a turn off. Both of those features attracted me to purchase.

The As Is price makes it more tempting but I'm 5'2" with short arms,so these would both be negatives for me.