Honored Contributor

@SharkE    If it's rust, it would be beautiful with your turquoise and gold.  That would please me greatly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

True, true.   I like the ribbing on this one. Dillards won't have colors till like March, if then.   I was good during the gold show never bought nothing, so, I got this as a consolation prize. LOL

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I got a459786 in crimson not the TSV over the head one.

I returned this when it was a TSV Crimson is a "rust" hue color if that matters to you.  It looked bad on me.

Be ok. prettiest red is the Denim and Co. 'apple red' that is gorgeous.

@tsavorite 

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot dreams sweater

[ Edited ]

another pretty one is this Aran wool , pricey too

A261167     Plum is really pretty

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I don't like the neckline...I would be pulling on it all the time.

I too am passing bc of the neckline. Hard to tell without trying it on if it will reveal bra/spanx tank straps.

I will wait for reviews and lower pricing.

With the volume they bring in for TSV offers, I've had good luck waiting for future price reductions. Been able to scoop up previous TSV's at lower than TSV price. I'm in good shape with sweaters for this season so it's an easy pass.

And, why don't they ever offer anything in a yellow tone??? New colors seem to be a tone variation of previous colors. 

@Chi-town girl   I think the BD colors are awful which is why they never interest me.  Could they be any more drab?  They carry the neutrals theme to a fault.  Sorry but I'm not interested in charcoal, ivory or taupe.

@Kachina624 - I understand your preferences. I do like neutral colors and soft tones but I also wonder why BD continues to only offer variations of the same colors repeatedly.

They claim to be very specific about colors being of nature and colors you would see at the coast/ocean.

Well, the sun is a vibrant yellow as is the moon and we see this at the coast.

Coastal flowers/foliage are not just drab, there are vibrant colors - pink, orange, yellow, purple, green

And how about rainbows?

Brilliant sunsets that have very vibrant tones and yes, we see this at the coast. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
It will absolutely go on clearance later in the spring. There will probably be broken sized and colors but that’s to expected. My guess is it will be in $50-$52 range.

I'm FF through the FNI show from DVR and Courtney stated that around 46k total have been sold. That's a low volume for a BD TSV.

And this is a Q 'exclusive' piece so it's not like they would move inventory to another retailer or web store. With low initial sales, cancelled orders and returns, there will definitely be a lower price in the future 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Wow! so glad I ordered mine yesterday.

today the price is 178.00 with shipping extra.

No flies on me. LOL

Honored Contributor

I totally missed this (again).  I always seem to miss my favorite QVC brand of clothing!  But I went back today after reading the post.  I past the sweater, but got the Dockside  pullover in wave color. in XS.  Chest is 39" which is a little big on me, but I love the looser Barefoot Dreams.