Contributor
@MomstoDogs---- Having lived Malibu adjacent all my life, brands like Barefoot dreams have always been available to me. Always overpriced and almost always in cool/grey tone colors! Yellow, not so much. Surprised to see a warm color in theTSV. Just a Malibu thing. Most females here have cool tone skin (or try to). My light to medium brown hair with natural red and fair skin needs warm, not grey. I only have one piece, an "as is" light charcoal robe at a deep discount.

Also, the neckline is a disaster on the TSV. One look and I said No. Every time the hosts talk about what goes for clothes in the LA beach cities, I want to scream! You can stand in line at the market next to a well known celebrity and not notice. They look like us only they come to life on camera with hair and makeup. Believe me Goldie Hawn looks like every other petite blond here.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I don't like the neckline...I would be pulling on it all the time.

I too am passing bc of the neckline. Hard to tell without trying it on if it will reveal bra/spanx tank straps.

I will wait for reviews and lower pricing.

With the volume they bring in for TSV offers, I've had good luck waiting for future price reductions. Been able to scoop up previous TSV's at lower than TSV price. I'm in good shape with sweaters for this season so it's an easy pass.

And, why don't they ever offer anything in a yellow tone??? New colors seem to be a tone variation of previous colors. 

um, Barefoot dreams are usually around 200, 150-178 like that. Believe me your not gonna get any cheaper and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

It looks really nice, and I was going to order, but then I remembered how much I dislike Boat Neck tops!!!!!!! I am always pulling on them.....So sadly, I decided not to order. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I too am passing bc of the neckline. Hard to tell without trying it on if it will reveal bra/spanx tank straps.

With the volume they bring in for TSV offers, I've had good luck waiting for future price reductions. Been able to scoop up previous TSV's at lower than TSV price. I'm in good shape with sweaters for this season so it's an easy pass.

And, why don't they ever offer anything in a yellow tone??? New colors seem to be a tone variation of previous colors. 

um, Barefoot dreams are usually around 200, 150-178 like that. Believe me your not gonna get any cheaper and free shipping.

Ummm... you're wrong!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
It will absolutely go on clearance later in the spring. There will probably be broken sized and colors but that’s to expected. My guess is it will be in $50-$52 range.
Honored Contributor

I must be the only person who doesn't wear pullover sweaters anymore. At my age they are just too hot to wear no matter what season it is.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I think the BD colors are awful which is why they never interest me.  Could they be any more drab?  They carry the neutrals theme to a fault.  Sorry but I'm not interested in charcoal, ivory or taupe.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I got a459786 in crimson not the TSV over the head one.

Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot dreams sweater

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

I got a459786 in crimson not the TSV over the head one.

I returned this when it was a TSV Crimson is a "rust" hue color if that matters to you.  It looked bad on me.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE    That crimson is a pretty color, unusual for BD.  I have a long wine cardigan, a TSV from several years ago that I use when it's chilly in the house.  Its the heavier weight and very warm.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment