Yes.  Sept 16, 2017

Valued Contributor

@suburbanone wrote:

Received my loden today....meh. I have 9 BFD cardigans and I am disappointed in this one. It feels very frumpy and very heavy to me. It is ribbed all over which makes it heavy. It is very comfortable and warm......love the thick shawl collar. I have the circle cardis, the calypso and the long essentials cardi. I am on the fence if I am going to keep it or not. 

The loden is a straight grey....no green whatsoever. 

I do detect a slight bit of olive in mine. It depends on the light. I like it.  I also like the style as it's not something I have in BD (but then, I am really open to a men's wear look). I saw the ombre one yesterday and fell in love, since I am all about ombre anything. But I swear, I cannot buy another circle cardi, essential cardi, etc.  This one is different and that's its appeal for me.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot dreams TSV

[ Edited ]

If you like Barefoot dreams check out hautelook today.  I already own the hoodie and purchased in a second color today for $49!  So even with shipping it is still over half price but is definitely more fitted.   

@tsavorite  it is a waist length hoodie so it may be more to your liking.  I wear an xs in Logo etc but own in a sm.  It does follow the body but doesn't cling...I own it in ocean and just bought on sale in black.  it's a great deal.

Valued Contributor

@equss wrote:

If you like Barefoot dreams check out hautelook today.  I already own the hoodie and purchased in a second color today for $49!  So even with shipping it is still over half price but is definitely more fitted.   

@tsavorite  it is a waist length hoodie so it may be more to your liking.  I wear an xs in Logo etc but own in a sm.  It does follow the body but doesn't cling...I own it in ocean and just bought on sale in black.  it's a great deal.

Thanks for posting this!  This style is more to my liking than the upcoming TSV.  I ordered the black...

I prefer this more fitted look.

Respected Contributor

I received mine about a week ago. It is different from my other bd cardis..and I am still debating it. I will probably keep it...the color is darker also. I have the sand.the fit is fine but the arms could be tight is anyone has that as a problem area,

Trusted Contributor
Glad you were able to get one luvmybeagle!! Enjoy!